X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If time and money were not.....

an issue...what would you do everyday?
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

I would start my day at the gym if for no other reason that it makes me feel good for the rest of the day. I would then have a chef prepare all my meals that matched my goals at the time. I would have an in-house nurse to take care of all injects on my animals. I would also have a prolevel trainer, even though competing isn't my goal. I would go to the beach, cruise the river in a boat. Ride down the coat on the motorcycle.

I would definitely have a sweet routine in place. Maybe fly to Cancun for my cardio on the beach. That is if money wasn't an issue.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Buy me a nice car to cruise around all day long, buy me a gym, so I can train whenever I feel for it. then a big house with a big nice pool and a chef so I don't have to worry about meals and such... and travel alot.

Comment

Well, I would get all the material things that are pretty obvious anyway.
        i would open a gym right on the beach here...just like Venice Beach baby!!
        I would be most interested in opening clinics all around the US, and the world really. Cure all of infectious disease, cancer and AIDS. I would do studies on those entities using holistic therapies and publish the results in every major newspaper.The way I see it that is the only way our medicine will ever change....educate John Q. Citizen and they will demand these therapies from the entrenched medical establishment. I would do the very same thing with HRT....in women and men.
        I would have a bad ass drag car and go all over the US competing in the NHRA and IHRA...sponsored by my clinics of course...a great way to meet people and promote ideas on a national scale.
        And of course I would settle down with a hottie and enjoy the finer things in life too.
        That would be cool. Very cool indeed.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I think Id play alot of golf and maybe visit the game of the week during the college football season.

I might also have a class for those in the media/Senate/Congress to learn about AAS...

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I've pondered this question many a time....

I'd just enjoy life and never work for anyone else again! Oh, and I'd make Shaq's house look like a "shack".

Comment

I would be doing pretty much what I'm doing now minus the job.
              Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
              Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

I would have some friends
                If I replyed to this thread it most likely will die

[email protected]
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by saks
                  I would have some friends
                  LOL !!!... you sad sad clown

If I had time and $$$, I'd buy a small Island, get married on it, then build a small house with a shitload of dirtbikes and boats
                  Pain is weakness leaving the body...

Comment

I might actually get laid for once.

And then, just live someplace like Hawaii and just kick it at the beach all day and night.
                    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I won't lie - I would do what I am doing now but I would get a maid to pick up the damned house and make dinner so I didn't have to do it myself.

Other than that, I am pretty content (and fortunate).

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: @intensemuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                      X