St. Pattie's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Pattie's Day!

I'm currently "food challenged" i.e. dieting, carb depleting and 4 days out- you can tell because I'm using terms like "food challenged"-and can't have a beer tomorrow...I used to be a regular in Savannah, GA, one of the biggest St. Pattie's day parties in the states, so-can some of you bulkers go out and have a green beer for me and the other folks that are dieting? Then you can tell me all about it. I'm not a big fan of Guiness, but that will do! Hope everyone has a safe and happy St. Patty's day!
    RR:rocker:
    Eat it today, wear it tomorrow...

Let the green beer flow!!!It's another amateur drunkfest at the local pubs...yippee
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Savannah, GA is a great place for St. Patrick's day. They dye the river green. Lots of good food and beer stands every 100 feet or so (seems like it anyway). I won't be going this year either.

Can someone have fun for me to?!!!
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Definitely echo the everyone be safe, especially if you are taking part in the festivities and enjoying a few "ginger ales" on St. Patties Day.

-slide
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide
          Definitely echo the everyone be safe, especially if you are taking part in the festivities and enjoying a few "ginger ales" on St. Patties Day.

-slide
          I'll be at home with my low dinner and water. No giner or ale for me this time. Which is okay with me, because sticking with my plan and achieving my goal will be more satisfying than one night of drinking.
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

We have a big Irish population here. They shut down St. Paul in the morning for a parade. We usually start our festivities around noon and start walking from one pub to another. It's defintily a wild time. I haven't missed a St. Pat's day in 13 years but may have to miss out this year. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it out this year.
            Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
            Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X