Opinions on Breasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Breasts

This was prompted by responses in another thread. The question here are these:
    [list=1][*]Do you like a woman that has real breasts or one that has had breast implants?[*]Why would you prefer one and not the other?[*]And, for any ladies who care to contribute, would you like to have implants and why?[*]What is your perception of how breasts are seen in today's world and the affect they have upon you personally and in your everyday life with the people around you?
    [/list=1]

This should be interesting... :showoff:

I prefer them real! My ex wife had implants, and I really didn't care for them..I don't know..bad job..you could tell very easy..they didn't feel right...To me they didn't feel the same..
    Now, my wife today has real ones......natural ones..Can you see the excitement here or what? Hers are just more natural looking than the implants i have seen....But I guess if you get a good doc, maybe you almost couldn't tell the diff....
    In fact, my wife just had them recduced from a D to a B several months ago...They look great and she is much happier now
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Do you like a woman that has real breasts or one that has had breast implants?

Doesn't really matter... but natural is one step better IMO.

Why would you prefer one and not the other?

Don't really know, don't like those megabig fake breast.

And, for any ladies who care to contribute, would you like to have implants and why?

Can't answer this one...

What is your perception of how breasts are seen in today's world and the affect they have upon you personally and in your everyday life with the people around you?
      hmmm... got to think on this one...
      Last edited by Anadrol; 03-15-2004, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Fake...Real....fugg that...just get me a breast on my hands, and i'll be happy!

Comment

doesn't matter as long as the fake ones aren't outrageously big
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Hey guys, how about some more eloquence please? Only Heckman has answered properly so far, Anadrol, Coldstone and GetnBigr, you can do better than that.

PS: I have categorized the questions into a more viewable format for those that had trouble discerning them before. Four questions require a minimum of four answers...

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
              Hey guys, how about some more eloquence please? Only Heckman has answered properly so far, Anadrol, Coldstone and GetnBigr, you can do better than that.

PS: I have categorized the questions into a more viewable format for those that had trouble discerning them before. Four questions require a minimum of four answers...

Ha..ha.. ha...ha..ha..ha..
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
                Ha..ha.. ha...ha..ha..ha..
                Brown-noser....*lol*

j/k

Comment

Us guys are doggs, I like um big as my head, you know the one we supposedly think with.

I'm a triple d kinda guy...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by IM^

what? what did I do? *whistle*

Comment

OH My bad I'll just delete my last post then....sorry
                      SweatMachine
                      (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Gragh!!!! I said more eloquence not delete your posts!!!

Comment

hmmmmmm I assumed you disapproved of my post, And you know me ---I dont want to upset anybody......
                          SweatMachine
                          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I guess he's upset coz he didn't have the chance to right click and save your pic..

Comment

Re: Opinions on Breasts

Originally posted by IM^
                              This was prompted by responses in another thread. The question here are these:
                              [list=1][*]Do you like a woman that has real breasts or one that has had breast implants?[*]Why would you prefer one and not the other?[*]And, for any ladies who care to contribute, would you like to have implants and why?[*]What is your perception of how breasts are seen in today's world and the affect they have upon you personally and in your everyday life with the people around you?
                              [/list=1]

This should be interesting... :showoff:
                              I like to look at the fake breasts (actually all breasts in general), but dont really have a preference. In fact, this is something my wife and I were talking about not too long ago. Shes had two kids and her breasts aint what they used to be (her words..not mine) and she wants them to be bigger/perkier/etc...Me, I love her and I think theyre fine, but we are considering an augmentation, so this thread is rather interesting.

I think she wants the boobies for more confidence/self-esteem, but I try and tell her she looks wonderful, but she just thinks it what I want her to hear.

I dont mind either way between real/fake...as its not that big of a deal to me. Although, I did have my picture taken with Colt 45, who, at the time, had the 3rd largest breasts in the world. For my Marine friends, this was at the Driftwood about four years ago. I dont have a scanner or else Id put it up for all to see....

-slide
                              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                              X