here's my bitch for the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here's my bitch for the day...

I am SO sick of these ASSHOLES throwing cigarette butts out there windows as I'm passing them on the highway. Half the time that nasty shit ends up bouncing off MY CAR! If they don't mind that nasty shit in their mouths or breathing it in while smoking why the hell can't they use thfreakin ashtray and just clean it properly when they get home???? They afraid it will ruin the inside of their car??? Well I have a newsbreak for them.....:2guns: YOUR CAR ALREADY SMELLS LIKE SHITTY SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chair:
    IN the summer it's even worse when they bounce those fukkers off my forehead when on the BIKE! I get SOOOO PISSED! I usually try to get along side them and flip 'em off! :angry:

and now, back to your regularly scheduled progam.
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

I think somebody is extremely low on carbs
    TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur
      I think somebody is extremely low on carbs
      Yeh SO.......like 128g on SQUAT DAY!!!!! :Punch:
      -KidRok-

Comment

Am I the smiley on the left? LOL!
        TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur
          Am I the smiley on the left? LOL!

in your wet dreams! BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaaaa
          -KidRok-

Comment

holy shit, just had to double check my left from my right.......:o
            -KidRok-

Comment

Re: here's my bitch for the day...

Originally posted by KidRok
              I am SO sick of these ASSHOLES throwing cigarette butts out there windows as I'm passing them on the highway. Half the time that nasty shit ends up bouncing off MY CAR! If they don't mind that nasty shit in their mouths or breathing it in while smoking why the hell can't they use thfreakin ashtray and just clean it properly when they get home???? They afraid it will ruin the inside of their car??? Well I have a newsbreak for them.....:2guns: YOUR CAR ALREADY SMELLS LIKE SHITTY SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chair:
              IN the summer it's even worse when they bounce those fukkers off my forehead when on the BIKE! I get SOOOO PISSED! I usually try to get along side them and flip 'em off! :angry:

and now, back to your regularly scheduled progam.
              This sh*t pisses me off too! Do these a**holes who smoke do this on purpose? Don't they know I just waxed my truck. I should run them over.

Comment

HMMMM now I know what I must look and sound like......
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Bastards with their cigs. Think they're soo damned cool.

I agree with you on the smoking in the car thing, completely ruins a car just from the smell, not to mention all the burns you end up getting.
                  Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Kid,

That's when you pull around 'em - easy on the bike ( ), slow down so they're up on ya and cough up a nice loogie right on to their windshield.

:smooch:

Of course, that penny might just jingle out of your pocket, bounce up off the pavement and put a little ding on their car (or windshield, God forbid).

:bat:

-R
                    The Book Has Arrived!
                    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

especially in CO in the Middle of a drought. Bastards will end up burning down my house.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

IN the summer it's even worse when they bounce those fukkers off my forehead

roflmao!!!!

Comment

Isnt this considered littering? I have a problem with those that do this as well...

-slide
                          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

...IN the summer it's even worse when they bounce those fukkers off my forehead when on the BIKE! I get SOOOO PISSED! I usually try to get along side them and flip 'em off! :angry:

Oh ya, this happened one time on the way home from Mark Mcgwire's house. Both hubby & wife threw the cigis out the window & came flying back towards us. They pulled up to a stop light & we pulled up next to them.........let's just say I don't think they will ever do that again!
                            Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                            Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                            www.TrueProtein.com
                            *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Re: Re: here's my bitch for the day...

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                              Oh ya, this happened one time on the way home from Mark Mcgwire's house. Both hubby & wife threw the cigis out the window & came flying back towards us. They pulled up to a stop light & we pulled up next to them.........let's just say I don't think they will ever do that again!
                              Do tell!!!

:angry:

-R
                              The Book Has Arrived!
                              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
                              X