More specifically South Carolina?
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Re: Anyone from the Carolinas?

Originally posted by jaywooly
    More specifically South Carolina?

not me said the little post whore
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I am in southeast NC. about 50 miles North of Myrtle Beach., SC.
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
        I am in southeast NC. about 50 miles North of Myrtle Beach., SC.
        Oh boy, I use to go up too Coastal Carolina all of the time...good times!
        Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
        person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
        and in the right way, that is not easy.
        -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

yeah , Crystal Coast is pretty cool. Will be hitting Myrtle on occasion during spring -summer....if I get my ass in shape!!

Hit up the calabash all ya can eat buffets, cruise the strip, hang at Crazyhorse.......good times will roll.

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I ask because my sister is moving there. I'll likely come visit and I'd like to know what's a good time and such.

She lived in NC for a while, she called it the "arm-pit of America." No offense.
            Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

LOL. She must have been in the mountains or in a Military town...lots of those in NC.

I go to myrtle often...very cool.

Raliegh and Charlotte are lots of fun too.....

I live at the beach in South East NC.....got cool beaches, lots of racing action, pretty hard core gyms.....yeah, I like it here.

Comment

Charleston is a beautiful place too...been there once or twice.

If ya get anywhere near Myrtle hit me up, we'll hook up and have a large time if ya interested.

Cool clubs in Myrtle

Comment

My wife is from Aiken.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                    LOL. She must have been in the mountains or in a Military town...lots of those in NC.

I go to myrtle often...very cool.

Raliegh and Charlotte are lots of fun too.....

I live at the beach in South East NC.....got cool beaches, lots of racing action, pretty hard core gyms.....yeah, I like it here.
                    Oh come on, now...I lived in Jacksonville for 4+ years and it wasnt that bad :kick:

Damn, bro...we would have been pretty close...(singing its a small world after all..)

-slide
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                    X