what cha' all doing..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what cha' all doing..........

this weekend? anything extra exciting. or just kickin it?
    I have my 13 yo this weekend and he likes to workout with me both days...then I kinda leave it up to him...
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

I will be working all weekend. Not because I have to, because I want to make sure things are done right.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

my dads birthday so I'm gonna visit him tomorrow

Comment

We have our first big Drag race of the year.....my car is being painted so I won't be competing, but I will be there regardless.

The track is about 3 miles from where I was working today....I could here some of them making test runs through the day....killin me.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Not doing anything spectacular...going to go take a look at the house (still under construction/closing next month) and thats about it.

The wife and I had some quality alone time last night as the kids stayed at the grandparents and we got a room...definitely a good night and really needed.

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Looks like we're going to go ridin' today and probably go spend time with Robert's family ~ he's Italian and his family's always cookin' something good ~ actually his sister

I'm Italian and I hate to cook LOL...

Other than ridin today; probably just chillin' ~ as usual ~

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

Working...
            X