No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen the link from the FG board.
    I have kinda been looking for a new home and maybe this could be it. I am not one that gets on here and rights a million post, just mostly read. I have been around for about 4 years now, some of you may know me.

Board looks great and look foward to getting to know the ones i don't already know.

Welcome..Welcome...Welcome..
    Fasten your seat belt and enjoy your flight
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Hey bro welcome. You have a similar handle as one of our local post whores. I nearly mistaken the two of you at 1st, lol.

Anyway, welcome again, you'll enjoy it all I'm sure.

Peace
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

welcome to IM
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Welcome aboard!! Incidentally, that was well noted Jaywooly, only this guy is GetBig which obviously refers to physical size, that other one is GetnBigr which obviously refers to his postwhore status.

Comment

GetBig, welcome to IM!!! I inderstand about the the just read posts part, but make a comment or start your own thread occassionally. Talk to us. I personally have made a few really good friends, and we all know you can never have enough of those around.

Welcome bro!
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Welcome Getbig... you were a member on that old.. what's is the name again? right?

Hey bro welcome. You have a similar handle as one of our local post whores. I nearly mistaken the two of you at 1st, lol.
              Maybe it's just GetnBigr that registred again so that he can post even MORE!......

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome.

I will try and make an attemp to post more as well as reading them.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBig
                  thanks for the warm welcome.

I will try and make an attemp to post more as well as reading them.
                  That's good to hear brutha.
                  Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Working...
                  X