Obesity on Track as No.1 Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obesity on Track as No.1 Killer

Says the front page of the USA Today..Well..IMO..No f--king shit sherlock! We've known it for years and years and super size and more super size, but we just keep killing ourselves one bite at a time.
    Now our gd government wants to raise its ugly head and do research. The only research here that I can see beneficial is to close the fast food chains. But then the pharmaceutical cartel won't get their hands in the pie!
    So take your BS line that "it runs in my family" and get a good grip on reality..Cause the only thing that runs in the family are stupidity and BAD eating habits. Not Obesity!
    Being in the Nutritional Industry, this just inferiorates me to no end. Nothing worse than seeing a fat kid at the mall eating a 2 lb. cinnamon roll with a fat Mom or Dad close behind doing the same thing..It's just gross...and here in SoCal, the porkers don't try to cover it up either..they let it all hang out..Gross..gross...gross.
    Get ready for the "FAT TAX" ladies and gentlemen! It's a coming!
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Nice point Heckman... some ppl don't want to face the facts.

Comment

Ahem...are you going to finish that??

Comment

OMG!! If that was my kids I would put them on an ECA stacker and Clen, on a treadmill, the only thing they would be allowed to do is drink water, then it's back up on the treadmill,

Comment

Looks like he was sired by the friggin Michelin Man!! What his mother has instead of a brain I don't know but I bet you it's something a mouse would love to eat!!

Comment

lol cheese

Like this thing I've heard, a little girl (here in Sweden) she weighted 90lbs when she was 4yrs old!! that's scary

Comment

Originally posted by Anadrol
              OMG!! If that was my kids I would put them on an ECA stacker and Clen, on a treadmill, the only thing they would be allowed to do is drink water, then it's back up on the treadmill,
              If this kid was mine...i'd kill myself for being so stupid..
              exactly what I'm talking about

Comment

I feel sorry for that kid. His parents should be punished. Seriously.

Funny pic tho.
                Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by jaywooly
                  I feel sorry for that kid. His parents should be punished. Seriously.

Funny pic tho.
                  very sad..but the parents are why he looks like that!
                  but yes, funny

Comment

The parents are too lazy to cook healthier meals for their kids or for themselves. So it's off to McD's or BK for a supersized meal with extra carbs and saturated fat please.

No will power. :angry:

Comment

Ya know...when I see pics like that...or people like Heck described with their fat hangin out all over the place....I get real happy that I am in this game for life. i take a look back and realize all of the things -or at least most-of the things I have learned about diet, exercise, and general health have come from BBing and being a gym rat.
                      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

yall leave that kid alone he is just bulking!
                        time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

That picture can easily be entitled "America Today" - fast food, obesity, and modern consumerism are winning the race.

Comment

Heart disease will always be the number killer, BUT..... the majority of heart disease deaths occur in overweight people. That kid in that picture doesn't stand a chance at a decent life. He will be picked on, talked about, and self esteem will virtually non-existant. As a parent, I couldn't watch my child get that way. I certainly wouldn't be the cause of it.
                            Last edited by GetnBigr; 03-11-2004, 07:44 AM.
                            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman

Get ready for the "FAT TAX" ladies and gentlemen! It's a coming!
                              If that is so, and its done the way out military works, or simply with a BMI, BB'ers are also in trouble.

I'm clinically obese.

-R
                              The Book Has Arrived!
                              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
                              X