I just saved a bunch of money....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saved a bunch of money....

I switched from my usual, shitty phone service to vonage. It runs through your cable broadband modem so if you have broadband cable, you have GOT to look into this. You can keep your same telephone number, same telephones, still be listed in your phone book just as you would if you had regular service. Only thing is that they send you a a router to plug your phone into and then plug that into your modem and you now have phone service through your cable broadband line.

Oh, and unlimited local calling and unlimited long distance in the US is only
    $24.99 a month plus about 2 bucks worth of taxes and fees for a total of just over $27.00.

I spoke to a couple people who already have the service before ordering it and they said that there is no difference in call quality, no dropped calls or any shit that you might think could happen with this type of phone service. They said that it is great service and they would not know that there service was any different until they paid only a fraction every month for their phone bill.

You gotta at LEAST check this out:

www.vonage.com

Some of you may have already started to see commercials for it. It is NOTHING like the old "talk over the internet" phone shit that they did about 4 years ago. This is straight up legit phone service only not through a phone line but your cable line.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I've seen commercials for this and talked to a couple people that have it. All are happy with the service. To add to what Skip said, it also works with DSL services.

R

Comment

yeh well our cable seems to go out a couple times a year. In 12 yrs here phone service has been out once. I'll pay the extra to have it work!
      -KidRok-
      "....because I won't accept that I can't."

www.TrueProtein.com --5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Yeah, I would probably be less confident if I was in a smaller city or a not so good broadband company but I have comcast and they are number 1 in the US. They will sometimes do maintenance very late at night but that is about the only time that I have been without service and it has been very brief, at that.

I had qwest for phone service and I hated them so bad that I was beyond happy to tell them to go to hell. TERRIBLE customer service and always screwing up something, somewhere.

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
        Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: IntenseMuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

We have the same up hee in Canada with Primus, I can't get it otherwise I couldn't buzz people into the condo complex right now, so maybe when I get a house I'll consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
            Yeah, I would probably be less confident if I was in a smaller city or a not so good broadband company but I have comcast and they are number 1 in the US. They will sometimes do maintenance very late at night but that is about the only time that I have been without service and it has been very brief, at that.

I had qwest for phone service and I hated them so bad that I was beyond happy to tell them to go to hell. TERRIBLE customer service and always screwing up something, somewhere.

Skip
            I worked in the telephone industry (until 2:15 pm EST today actually) and Qwest was always a pain in the ass to deal with on our end. CenturyTel is right up there as well.

Vonage isn't offered in my area unfortunately, but I do have digital phone service through Cox cable. I can't tell any difference in this service and when we had Verizon except for when I get my bill. The way my wife uses LD Verizon was probably happy to see us go. I'm going to have to hire InHuman to carry my next phone bill into the house since Cox sends all the call detail.

Comment

Excellent´╝ü https://www.anttone.com/

Comment

Working...
              X