Favorite Vacation spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Vacation spot?

Where do you like to get away when you go on vacation? I've been to Europe and Mexico. They are so different in terms of vacation-wise. I don't know which one I liked more but Mexico was way more fun.

I could use a trip to Cancun right now.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Ive been to the Bahamas and that was a great time..Id love to go back. Spent a month in Spain about two years ago and had a blast, well, when we were allowed out in town. Id like to go back and visit some other places there as well. Afghanistan was nice a few years back as well...:kick:

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Spain.. it's warm and lots of fun

Comment

We go to Cancun every year.
        Junkyard Dog
        Do it until it bleeds!

Comment

Caribbean!!
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

mexico is cool- Cozumel
            but I love Porland Oregon, used to live there...awsome place
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Playa de Carmen - Mexico

Comment

yea Playa DE carmen very nice beaches and people
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Been to Cancun once and LOVED it!
                  But I do have to admit I am very comfortable in Florida and will go there anytime for a great vaca!
                  -KidRok-
                  "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                  5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I bet Hedonism 1 or 2 would be da BOMB!!!!!!!
                    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I didn't like the Bahamas Myself-Over Priced and not a lot to see.

I will let you guys know how greece was when i get back in June

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                        I bet Hedonism 1 or 2 would be da BOMB!!!!!!!
                        some how I thought KR was going to mention those two places....lol
                        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I like cruises myself. You don't have to do a damn thing except order drinks. I would however like to go to Jamacia to one of those all inclusive resorts.
                          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug
                            I didn't like the Bahamas Myself-Over Priced and not a lot to see.

I will let you guys know how greece was when i get back in June
                            I was in Greece in 2000, but it wasnt enjoyable. We stayed in the middle of a desolate field, it was hot as hell, and the people didnt really like us....but we were in real hell-hole anyway. Didnt get a chance to see anything "nice".

-slide
                            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

My back yard....

I usually go somewhere a little different. I head out where there aren't many people. Montana has been one of my favorites. I wan't to go to Alaska when I get a chance.
                              Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                              Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X