post w/o vodka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post w/o vodka

my postwork out recovery meal included 6 shots of green apple vodka be fore I ate my chicken. Im kinda wasted now. But my chest workout was great
    14 plates (7 on esach side) for rest/pase 7-2-2 felt good about that

I really need to zero in and focus om my training now. I want to show in April May june and Aug this year. at the top oh the heavies,,,,or possibley the top of the lightheavies...... I want to qalifiy for Nationals before I die.

maybe Id do better as a lightheavy........Im 270lbs right now @5'8"

Im serious and need this badly...... I gots to find my inspiration and drive....
    Last edited by SweatMachine; 12-15-2004, 04:36 AM.
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Originally posted by SweatMachine
    my postwork out recovery meal included 6 shots of green apple vodka be fore I ate my chicken. Im kinda wasted now.
    Maybe it's time to take a couple of weeks away from the gym and clear your head. You're gonna need to focus after the first of the year if you're going to hit your next show. I'm not sure if you've got a lot of stress from work, home, family, etc that's taking your attention away but taking some time off may help you get past it.

You shouldn't need anyone to tell you that you are very strong-willed, especially when you set your mind to it. Remember what you did last year???....where did you start something like 260 lbs and competed at 200???

Get through these next few weeks.....they are difficult sometimes (for one reason or another) and you'll be fine.

Comment

LOL--I really do need a break! what a loser huh? I slept well though!

I just need to get my head 100% back into the game

last Feb I started a 23 week diet at 285lbs and ended up at 218lbs very flat and un carbed. during This yrs diet, I will hopefully will spare more muscle.

Im going to have Skip take control and run my prep-- thats a piece of mind for sure! Im sure with Skips help I'll have a much better out come this year.
      Last edited by SweatMachine; 12-15-2004, 04:42 AM.
      SweatMachine

Comment

good luck to you Sweaty!!! I'm sure you'll do great.
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Im going to have Skip take control and run my prep-- thats a piece of mind for sure! Im sure with Skips help I'll have a much better out come this year.
          Working with Skip should be a huge help and will one be less thing you'll have to worry about.

Comment

my postwork out recovery meal included 6 shots of green apple vodka be fore I ate my chicken. Im kinda wasted now.
            Damn I'd be passed out on the floor, can't hold my liquor very well
            Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

I'd have to think that this is even worse than my pre-workout bigmacs!
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Bigmac's? Vodka?, what the hell???? I've been doing it all wrong f**k the juice/dextrose and whey, It's Bigmac's and Beer for postworkout.
                Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

oops Me and KR done let out the secret...
                  SweatMachine

Comment

Great advice here, Sweat. Take a bit of a breather and enjoy the holidays. Then hit training and diet with a fresh mind and new focus. So much of this sport is mental.

With Skip working with you, you should look amazing come show time. And here for you if you'd like any presentation advice. All the best, bud. And you have an
                    awesome avatar.

Comment

Gerry, Im definitely gonna take you up on the presentation coaching!
                      SweatMachine

Comment

Would be glad to do what I can, Sweat. When the time comes, we'll work it out. Feel free to touch base any time, bro.

Comment

Working...
                        X