Braces!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braces!

I just got braces on my teeth yesterday and my teeth hurt like HELL this morning. I won't even begin to tell you how much of a pain in the ass eating is with these things. :grumpy:

Actually, it's not to horribly bad, but will definitely take some getting use to.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

One word: BIGASSPROTEINSHAKES
    Lift big 2 get big
    TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
    mod at bodybuilding.com
    mod at iron-forum.com
    mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
    "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
    Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

I hear you on that one. I will be drinking most of my meals for atleast the next 7 days.

Comment

Well, its got to be better than looking like bucky beaver! Why didn't you have them when you were younger?
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Oooh I feel for you. I just got mine off a couple months ago.

Comment

I know exactly what its like bro,

I had braces for 5 years. got them off when I was 17yrs old.

I had to weear the 4 front top/front braces, then the head gear, then my mouth completely full of braces, then the retainer. It was a bitch to clean the mouth piece, head gear would always make my jaw soar, because it was bringing my entire top back, since I had buck teeth as a kid.

But its worth it man, once you get them off and finally have perfect teeth.

Thank god you don't have the elastic bands too, those suck, you haver to remove them everytime you eat.
            Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

The elastic bands do bite for sure. The retainer is no fun either. Thank God I didn't have to do the head gear. That's just wrong. I would've liked getting them when I was young though. I was 26!

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
                Well, its got to be better than looking like bucky beaver! Why didn't you have them when you were younger?
                My family didn't have enough money to pay for dentist bills, so we didn't go. When I started working and got my own benfits, the dentists never said anything. Just this year, I changed dentists (when I moved) and he asked the same question you did.

I don't have buck teeth. My teeth are just crowding and pushing one out of place. One on the top and one on the bottom.

Insurance isn't paying for it.

Comment

got mine off at age 14 after having them on for 3 years. Glad i did. The elastic bands sucks balls man, you have been warned...lol!

TH
                  For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I'll be 32 this Sunday. I wish I would have been able to have it done when I was young.

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                      I'll be 32 this Sunday. I wish I would have been able to have it done when I was young.

Better late than never though eh? And besides, its not forever!
                      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                        Hey its not big deal, think of it this way....

when you hit 40 and go throught your mid life crisis, you'll have perfect teeth to impress all the 20yr old women while you cruise up in your harley at the club

.......... j/k'in
                        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Yeah i got them on at age 23. Like everyone says you will like it in the long run when your teeth are better.

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

Working...
                          X