Do you have any regrets in life???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any regrets in life???

Do you have any regrets in your life that you wish you had done???

I wish I didnt quit competeing for 18 years.......
    I wish Id finished my quest to go to med school...
    I wish I would have banged my high school girlfriends fine ass mom when she came on to me when I was 17y/o...DAMN IT
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Yes, but I won't share them here.
      CrossFit Champions
      Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Only 1:

I had a chance to play baseball in Japan when I was 17. I passed on it because I would have missed 2 weeks of workouts in the gym.

Yes, it absolutely was retarded. Just goes to show how fucking stupid you can be at 17.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

oh hell, where do I start?

I regret not going to college right out of high school.

I regret not working hard enough in high school (not grade wise, I had a 3.85 GPA), I'm talking about sports. I was pretty good but could have been a lot better with more work and focus.

I regret passing up a few different girls I could have been with.

I regret working ever summer while my friends were having fun.

I regret trading cars so many times (I've had over 30 cars/trucks)

I regret not buying a motorcycle when I was single.

and on and on and on.....
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

i regret not taking a full scholarship to play soccer.

i regret not accepting an invitation to play soccer for an U18 US team abroad.

i regret not getting into lifting seriously sooner.

i regret eating that sub 2 yrs ago with spoiled turkey and bean sprouts!!!

Comment

No regrets here, life is what I make it to be, I've done dumb things, made bad choices in life, but I don't regret them, they are the mistakes I have come to learn so much from.
              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

none, i needed all of the stuff i did to be me now
                im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Originally posted by berkshirebody
                  none, i needed all of the stuff i did to be me now

You and me both!.. :iagree:
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I'd like to be in the same boat as Berkshirebody and Heckman on this topic, but I'm not. I'll plead the 5th on this one, though.
                    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

I regret taking fluff courses my senior year

I regret not finishing college

I regret partying too much in college

I regret stupid financial decisions I made when I was in my 20's

I regret talking my hubby to go into restaurant management
                      Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

I regret going to a club with Chris Duffy.

Seriously though, overall I don't have a lot of regrets. I wished I would have been more involved with community organizations and volunteer work in high school and college though. I wished I would have went on Spring Break even though I couldn't afford it. I also wished I would have been more focused in school than I was. Other than that, everything else was just learning experiences and part of my life. I am content with that.
                        What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Originally posted by BeeJ
                          I regret going to a club with Chris Duffy.

Oh shit! Now, THAT was funny. LOL

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                          Instagram: @intensemuscle
                          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

That's interesting, I have some similar regrets that most of you had....

not going to college right after high school (took 5 yrs off)

not being more serious about baseball in high school (was accepted to ASU) and decided I didn't want to be away from home...

One thing that no one really mentioned was old girlfriends.....does anyone wonder if they let one get away from them??? Don't misunderstand me though, I'm very happy with my wife and wouldn't change anything. For some odd reason the other day I started thinking about my old gf from high school.....and just wondered ......

Comment

I regret not giving 100% in soccer in high school. Even though my name is on the all-time record books in a few categories I played to 75% of my potential. Kick myself in the ass for that one! And not going overseas to play soccer when personally invited via mail.

TH
                              For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Working...
                              X