MY RANT of the nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY RANT of the nationals

Ok short and sweet curtis got 6th place LHW class. why did he miss top 5? The NPC wants peter parker out and are looking to replace him with eric hilman who suports VA and NC guys. peter parker has a case of the ass about this so he places curtis 14th place and that was the low score that keep him out of the top 5 again.

But what can you do? just plug away and go back next year.

photos dont lie. I would like to know how this guy keep beating curtis and I am 100% postive he doesnt even weight in because he is my hight 6' and there is just no way he is under 198

Comment

How did he end up with the cramping issue??

I was disappointed when I saw that he didn't make the top 5 last night when I posted the results.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

No cramping at all.

Funny though he took some daizied and wasnt pissing at all on sat. I think you are right skip its time to bump up his water program

Comment

Total BS, PUMPED. CB looked on to me. If one judge is that far out of line, that should have been investigated. Others must have had him in top 5. Need to have a system where highest and lowest scores are thrown out.

And this year, lhw class was not as strong as last year's. Outside of Shabazz,
          I was not that impressed with the others. On a level playing field, CB should have been 2nd at worst.

Galls me when athletes work so hard and get screwed over. Instead of winning over new fans, this just antagonizes the current ones.

Comment

The biggest problem I have with the NPC is that their damn site is down more often than it is up.
            Lift big 2 get big
            TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
            mod at bodybuilding.com
            mod at iron-forum.com
            mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
            So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
            "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
            Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Working...
            X