• Show
Clear All

• junit1
    replied
    Arnie in Predator: "you are one ugly motherfucker!"

Leave a comment:

• dusty hanshaw
    replied
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Crazy lady
    Wedding Crashers

Leave a comment:

• dusty hanshaw
    replied
    Imagine a world where kings fought there own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight?

Achilles (Brad Pitt)
    Troy

Leave a comment:

• Fahs
    replied
    Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?
    Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.
    Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy dog shit. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?

-Full Metal Jacket

Basically anything that comes out of R. Lee Erney's mouth in that movie is classic.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    A Few Good Men
    Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to! .

Leave a comment:

• huskerfoos
    replied
    Are you a pothead Focker?

Leave a comment:

• junit1
    replied
    Marlon Brando Godfather- "I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

Leave a comment:

• junit1
    replied
    Leonidas: "Ready your breakfast and eat hearty men, because tonight we dine in hell!!"

Leave a comment:

• junit1
    replied
    oh boy i like this thread

Happy Gilmore: "Wow that was so much easier than putting, i should just put the ball in the hole on the first shot everytime."

Leave a comment:

• ScottMcDonough
    replied
    Favorite speech from a movie ever. Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday

http://youtube.com/watch?v=myyWXKeBsNk

"Now, what are you going to do?"
    Last edited by ScottMcDonough; 08-20-2007, 04:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Dude
    replied
    Tyler Durden - "You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis.

Leave a comment:

• iron05
    replied
    Brian Fantana: "No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. "

Leave a comment:

• Iron Assassin81
    replied
    "We're dicks, we're reckless arrogant stupid dicks...and the Film Actors Guild are pussies...and Kim Jong-Il is an asshole! Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes...assholes who just want to shit on everything! Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick...with some balls! The problem with dicks is sometimes they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropiate...and it takes a pussy to show them that...but sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves...because pussies are only and inch and a half away from assholes."

Gary from Team America World Police

Leave a comment:

• Godsmack
    replied
    So wait a minute you mean to tell me this guy has a first-ie first-ie girl-ie girl-ie? WOW THAT'S TOUGH"

Leave a comment:

• jer
    replied
    Jules: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
    Seth: Well, funny thing about my back, is it's located on my cock.

-Superbad

Saw this movie last night. Pretty damn funny throughout.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X