No announcement yet.

Movie quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damnit, I'm staring at this damn screen and can't think of a good movie quote..............aaarrrggggggg
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

1, 2, 3, 4, I love the Marine Corps.

or

I don't know but I've been told, Eskimo pussy is mighty cold. Feel good, real good, taste good, is good.

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

'I dont know what the hells in there man but its weired and pissed off '

The Thing

Comment

doesnt matter how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward,now if you know what your worth go out and get what your worth. but you gotta be willing to take the hitss
          THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE
          Team Doggcrapp
          2009 Mr. NC here we come

Comment

Daxos: But you bring only this small handful of soldiers, against Xerxes? I see I was wrong to expect Sparta's commitment to at least match our own.
            Leonidas: Doesn't it? [points to a solder next to Daxos] You there, what is your profession?
            1st Arcadian Soldier: I'm a potter...sir.
            Leonidas: And you, Arcadian, what is your profession?
            2nd Arcadian Soldier: Sculptor, sir.
            Leonidas: Sculpter. And you?
            3rd Arcadian Soldier: Blacksmith.
            Leonidas: [Turning towards the Spartans] Spartans! What is your profession?
            Spartans: Harooh! Harooh! Harooh!
            Leonidas: See, old friend: I brought more soldiers than you did.

1 oz. prevention =1 lb. cure

Do not exist, LIVE!

Jesus would total elite !!!!~DuckDuckGoose

If apologizing works, then why do we need the police?

Comment

I haven't been fucked like that since gradeschool.

Marla Singer----FightClub

Comment

Whats the first thing you feel when you shoot someone?

The recoil of the rifle.

-Shooter
                Trey Potter CSCS

sigpic

Remember, if you can’t pick it, grow it, or kill it, you shouldn’t be eating it.- Justin Harris

Bodybuilding is stressful. The joy is seeing how incredibly the body adapts. The smart thing is to keep the machine as healthy as possible along the way, IMO.- Homon[/FONT]

Comment

Jules: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
                  Seth: Well, funny thing about my back, is it's located on my cock.

-Superbad

Saw this movie last night. Pretty damn funny throughout.
                  "How do you build a legitamate National Superheavyweight? It involves incredibly heavy slag iron, copious amounts of bodybuilding food, and basically a mental mindset that involves being 2 dogs short of a full kennel!"
                  -Dante

Comment

So wait a minute you mean to tell me this guy has a first-ie first-ie girl-ie girl-ie? WOW THAT'S TOUGH"
                    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

"We're dicks, we're reckless arrogant stupid dicks...and the Film Actors Guild are pussies...and Kim Jong-Il is an asshole! Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes...assholes who just want to shit on everything! Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick...with some balls! The problem with dicks is sometimes they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropiate...and it takes a pussy to show them that...but sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves...because pussies are only and inch and a half away from assholes."

Gary from Team America World Police
                      Save 5% on your next order from www.trueprotein.com
                      DISCOUNT CODE: MCP999

Comment

Brian Fantana: "No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. "
                        Use discount code KEG432 for that 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com

"The brain can subjugate anything, even real pain."
                        -Bruce Lee

Comment

Tyler Durden - "You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis.
                          The Dude abides.

Tired of your girl leaving you for the guy with bigger biceps??? Use code MTE200 at trueprotein.com and put some meat on those bones!!!

Comment

Favorite speech from a movie ever. Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday

http://youtube.com/watch?v=myyWXKeBsNk

"Now, what are you going to do?"
                            Last edited by ScottMcDonough; 08-20-2007, 04:17 PM.
                            Use SAM210 for 5% off your entire order at www.trueprotein.com 10% if you order 16 lbs or more! :bb:

Now, if you would kindly drop this little debate before I am forced by the voices in my head to drive to where you live, find you, rape you, eat your heart and then go workout with your blood on my hands.

Comment

oh boy i like this thread

Happy Gilmore: "Wow that was so much easier than putting, i should just put the ball in the hole on the first shot everytime."

Comment

Leonidas: "Ready your breakfast and eat hearty men, because tonight we dine in hell!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X