NBA Fight last night in Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Fight last night in Detroit

Anyone catch the highlights (or lowlights) of the Detroit & Indiana basketball game last night? It started with a hard foul and the court and then some beer throwing from the fans to an all out brawl between the player and fans.

You can catch it on espn's site

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...videos=1927343

It was rediculous and I am actually sticking up for the players. It's a must to be professional when they trash talk you and/or your family but another thing when you have chairs, cups, bottles, and food thrown at you.

TH
    For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

just heard that the NBA has suspended 4 player indefinatly ....now i got to whatch the video
      This girls walks up to me and says " My God you're good looking!"

I say" I know!"

She gets offended and says" WHAT?!"

I said " I know I am goodlooking!"

She said " You're also and ASSHOLE!"

I said " I know that too!"

Comment

there were some really good shots landed it that brawl. I still think ron artest went to far, obviously he was really pissed that he had a cup thrown at him but that was going to far.

Comment

I think it is just a sign of the times....when you bring the 'hood into pro sports, mayhem is what you get.

The NBA has an image problem...and has had it for quite a while. Attendance is dwindling, tv ratings are down....nobody wants to watch a bunch of thugs.

Bring back Magic, the Doc, Michael.....people with class.
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by goliath23
            I still think ron artest went to far, obviously he was really pissed
            that he had a cup thrown at him but that was going to far.
            I think the NBA agrees with you....... read below

The verdict is in and the punishment is harsh. The NBA on Sunday suspended Ron Artest for the season, Stephen Jackson for 30 games, Jermaine O'Neal for 25 games and Ben Wallace for 6 games for the ugly brawl on Friday.

Comment

the Brothas are still G'd up I guess
              SweatMachine
              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Working...
              X