Suzy-Q won 1st place again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzy-Q won 1st place again.

Some of you know Suzy-Q from the "old days". Anyway she took first place at the 2004 NABBA North America Ms. Figure in Atlatic City NJ she was the Overall Champion.

If you go to our Site MuscleMerchandise.com you can see her dance routine. The NABBA has the figure girls do a 90 sec. routine (much more fun to watch than just qtr turns). If you look in the center of the home page you will see a link to her routine as well as pic. This 41 yr old mother of 3 sure can wiggle!!!

I remember suzy-q......She looks great.
    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Awesome!!!!
      Good Job Suzy-Q
      Lift big 2 get big
      TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
      mod at bodybuilding.com
      mod at iron-forum.com
      mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
      So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
      "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
      Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

I heard about this shortly after she won *lol*
        Laura {Fancy} was at the show & said Suzy was awesome!
        You put alot of hard work into this & look fantastic as a result Suzy!

Congratulations! *woohoo*
        ~*~

:showoff:If you're listed here ~~> YOU ROCK!:showoff:

Comment

Greta Job suzy...Gives alot of women goals to shoot for and inspires us all to achieve OUR best..thanks
          I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengence upon thee ...

Comment

Congratulations to Suzy Q for a job well done..... even though she hates me.

lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

One of my pals was there and said that Suzy looked great, and she sure does.
              Congrats and enjoy the victory, Suzy!

Comment

Congrats!!! I'm privileged to call Suzy and CC good friends! Let's keep that momentum there Suzy!
                -KidRok-
                "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
                  Congratulations to Suzy Q for a job well done..... even though she hates me.

lol

Skip

LOL...nahh...

Congrats Suzy Q!!!...and very nice sublte plug for your site CC....
                  Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                  person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                  and in the right way, that is not easy.
                  -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
                    Congrats!!! I'm privileged to call Suzy and CC good friends! Let's keep that momentum there Suzy!
                    KR - Many thanks for the help on the tanning! We took your advice and tanned with the Jan Tana stuff, and I looked much better than my first show. We followed your instructions to a "T" and they worked!
                    I work for chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by winnie
                      LOL...nahh...

Congrats Suzy Q!!!...and very nice sublte plug for your site CC....
                      I don't do many thing subtle - But I could save all your members alot of money.....

Comment

Thanks to everyone who said they saw me at the show. Next time I'll expect some personal "hello's"!

Has anyone checked out my routine on www.musclemerchandise.com? I'd be interested to know what people think of it. Was it too much dance and not enough flex? Too flirty? It's hard to know what the judges want when they say they want to see "personality."

Skip, I'd really appreciate your feedback, since you've been competing for awhile (but then, I guess you've never competed in the Figure class, huh?).
                        I work for chocolate

Comment

good job and congrats!
                          SweatMachine
                          (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

What?!? Huh? Show?!?!? How come I didn't hear about this??? *taps foot & looks at KR*

Congrats girl!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!

Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                            Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                            www.TrueProtein.com
                            *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyQ
                              Has anyone checked out my routine on www.musclemerchandise.com? I'd be interested to know what people think of it. Was it too much dance and not enough flex? Too flirty? It's hard to know what the judges want when they say they want to see "personality."

Skip, I'd really appreciate your feedback, since you've been competing for awhile (but then, I guess you've never competed in the Figure class, huh?).
                              Wow.....didn't realize you were such a wiggle ass! *giggle* I've never seen a routine for figure before.

Hey, who's that cute guy on the other video? LMAO
                              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                              www.TrueProtein.com
                              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Working...
                              X