Do you know Jack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know Jack?

For some time many of us have wondered jus who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Tow of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. the wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt. Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them

Sincerely

Crock O. Schitt
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

"The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

AI, You been it the wine again?, what are we going to do with you, one cheesecake and I will forget this ever happened...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Jack and I went to different schools together!
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

LMAO! That was funny..hahaha.

R

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
            AI, You been it the wine again?, what are we going to do with you, one cheesecake and I will forget this ever happened...

And how many cheesecakes would you like? Should I send you several to go ahead and cover those other threads I may happen to start in the future?
            Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Working...
            X