ctg.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctg.....

No offense at all, bro, it is probably me but I deleted the post about the trailer park with the pictures. Here is my take on it:

Those pics ARE kinda funny but I feel like a dick even considering laughing at them (even though I do laugh) simply because someone looks fucked up. Now, the picture of Dante in the skirt and heels - that is asking for it. Pictures where someone is proud and posed for a fucked up picture is fine - hell, they are asking for it. lol The other pics, especially of younger children and pretty much just ugly people kinda fucks me up a little. I mean, if it were my kid that was ugly as fuck and the picture was posted just to make fun of how they looked, I would feel pretty bad.

I ain't picking on you, bro, and I know your intent isn't shitty or mean. I like you and I think your contributions to the board are both funny and informative. This one just makes me uncomfortable for whatever reason. Maybe I was an ugly fucker when I was young or .... maybe I still am. lol *shrug*

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Originally posted by Skip
    Maybe I was an ugly fucker when I was young or .... maybe I still am. lol *shrug*

Skip
    :iagree:
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
      Maybe I was an ugly fucker when I was young or .... maybe I still am. lol *shrug*
      Skip
      Don't be so hard on yourself
      Since you've started the nair, you look much better
      Lift big 2 get big
      TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
      mod at bodybuilding.com
      mod at iron-forum.com
      mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
      So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
      "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
      Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Originally posted by ctgblue
        Don't be so hard on yourself
        Since you've started the nair, you look much better
        Yeah but not much. Yikes.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
        X