Happy Remembrance / Veterans Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Remembrance / Veterans Day!

Have a good day everyone, all hope you take sometime out of your day to give a moment of silence for all our veterans, and troops currently fighting around the world.

I'll be spending it today visiting my grandfathers resting place.

Last edited by Creator_11; 11-11-2004, 11:16 AM.
    Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Thanks for posting that Creator....As a former marine, it is important for all of us to be thankful for the past work, the current work and the future work of all of our armed forces men and women....Semper Fi...
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
      Thanks for posting that Creator....As a former marine, it is important for all of us to be thankful for the past work, the current work and the future work of all of our armed forces men and women....Semper Fi...
      Very cool Heckman, never knew you were a marine, have a good day bro.
      Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Well said folks. And to all our current veterans: Thank you for your vailant service.
        -JF

Comment

Yes...Thank you to all who have served and all who are serving currently!! Great respect for those who make the choice to put on the uniform.

TLM :smooch:
          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Thank you to all those veterans out there. This day, I always think of how we, Americans, take for granted every day the freedoms fought for us by the many brave men & women serving our country now & the last 200 years.
            Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Thanks to everyone that protect our country...today and everyday!

BTW - I just watched about 15 minutes of a documentary on HBO called Last Letters. I couldn't watch anymore...it was such a heart wrenching piece. They had families read the last letters sent by their children, husbands, wives to home. It's a one hour special, but I couldn't make it the whole hour.

Give your kids an extra big bear hug tonight!!!

Comment

HOO- RAH

Our boys are doing what the do best tonight--kickin ASS--
                Im proud to be an american. thanks to all our brave soldiers sailors airmen and marines
                Uncle Sams puttin a boot up some ragheads ass tonight..
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Once a Marine, Always a Marine! You should know that Heckman. I to was an active Marine many years back.

SEMPER FI!!!

Thanks to all veterans past, present and future!
                  "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                  X