Skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip

Hye bro just thought you would like to see some pics of curtis B, he is about 1 week out right now and still holding h20 but thats no problem he is just following the same plan as the USAs just cutting his water about 4 hours sooner. We are hoping for a nother top 5 finnish this year that would make (3rd nationals and 5th usa's) keep placing there and you have to win sometime. I hope!

I still say he should have used you but his loss is my gain,

204lbs in these pics

One more thing if there is anybody going to TX next week please if you see curits say hi it would mean the world to him and he is allways layed back and easy to talk to. Plus he will be going down there by himself I couldnt make it because of this surgery so its gonig to be tough having nobody to hang with in those last few days before the show.He has a meeting set up with eric hilman so I hope eric will take notice and help curtis this year seeing as he isnt charman of the VA npc anymore.

Comment

He looks tight and pretty full for a week out. I wish him well and really hope that he tops his condition from last year. From what I remember, he doesn't have a hard time staying full, just a hard time with that last 1% - getting dry as hell. Hopefully, this year he will get there.

Now, if he doesn't, you are going to have to talk him into a few "extras" for his next show prep. He is limited, a bit, by his lack of funds. If he can get some extras around for his next prep, it will probably make all the difference - especially at his level. Just something to consider.

Keep us posted, bro.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

He looks great...wishin' him the best!
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Thanks, PUMPED. CB looks like he will be ready. Would be surprised if he is not top 5 again.

Wish I could get there. Rooting for CB and the others I know and wish them all the best.

Comment

Wow, he looks great!

Comment

I ask all of you to keep curits in your prayers next weekend, This is kind of weard you dont hear anybody talking about the nationals and whos who this year. I have seen on post about lopez but thats it. Now I am not bashing or anything and lopez looks great but doesnt have near the muscle thickness as curtis. curtis just has that look of years of heavy ass busting training.

You heard it here frist curtis bryant and robbie lopez in the first callouts.

Comment

One more thing notice how you didnt see as many photos of curtis in the mags after the usa's? even the event photos dont show but a few I beleave 100% that is because they know he should have never placed 5th and should have been at least 3rd. one guys was super smooth 2nd place guy and the 3rd place guy I dont even want to start talking about his lower body because he didnt even have one. Shit even the 4th place guy was in shape but lacked everything.

Comment

good god. the intercoastals on him are insane
                  My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

I couldnt stand it I am going to make the trip with him.

Comment

Originally posted by PUMPED
                      I couldnt stand it I am going to make the trip with him.
                      LOL

I was thinking it was odd that you wouldn't cave in and go.

Keep us posted, bro, and tell him that we wish him well.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: @intensemuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Wish you and Curtis a safe and pleasant trip, bro. CB is a pro waiting to happen
                        and should be just a matter of time before he gets his due.

Heard that Roc Shabazz is entered, but otherwise it's true that pre show hype
                        has been surprisingly minimal.

Good luck and God bless.

Comment

Roc Shabazz ? I dont have anything bad to say about him well he is a tad blow legged but I am telling you guys curtis is ripped from head to toe right now gluts look unreal.

I will freak the hell out he the man wins I will run my hurt ass from one end to the other of that place shit I could see myself jumping on stage.

Comment

LOL, bro! Would be great to get a picture of that. I always thought CB's potential was unlimited and know he will be at his best. The rest is out of his and your control. Hoping for that pro card, but sounds like he already achieved a personal victory.

You're one in a million, Pumped. Can't even express the Respect I have for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X