Snoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoring

Tell me something. Why is it the person that doesn't snore is the one that is inconvenient? By lying awake listening to the other, trying to tire oneself out enough that you could sleep through the noise but then to have to get up, put on warm cloths to go sleep on a cold sofa in a very cold livingroom.
    Why is this inconvenient person being unfair to the snoree? :albert:
    Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
    www.TrueProtein.com
    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

I don't know. I snore everytime I start gaining weight and I believe KR is in that process right now. right?
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Claritin works whenever I am using any supplements that may increase blood volumn or something......

Comment

KRL I know exactly what you're going through. The best way I've found to stop the snoree is to hold their nose.
        Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Did you say 'put a pillow over his head until he's quiet'?

heeheehee! Sorry, not much experience here. Anyone that makes noise when sleeping in our bed can usually be roused out of it just by shaking the bed. I did not just say that The Munster snores.
          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
            Anyone that makes noise when sleeping in our bed can usually be roused out of it just by shaking the bed. I did not just say that The Munster snores.
            I am The Munster and I approve this post.
            CrossFit Champions
            Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Working...
            X