Wife Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Swap

Don't know if any of you watch this show. I happened across it looking for political pundits tonight. They match up exact opposite families and trade the wives for 2 weeks (I think). One gal is a fitness competitor, the other is the exact opposite. VERY funny! It's on ABC.
    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

I love this show. Tonight's especially. I noticed though, the overweight woman has absolutely no desire to be fit. She is fighting the whole gym thing bigtime...
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

That end of it didn't go well. Both her and the family resistant to change. cool to see the inactive family get into sports and exercise. They are the couch potato, future diabetic, junk food eating populace that surely hears daily how bad their life is gonna be if they don't do anything about it.

Umm...just my opinion, but if the fit mom is gonna wear the stretchy pants she maybe outta switch to thongs. Maybe after seeing her lines on national TV she will.
      "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
      Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
        Umm...just my opinion, but if the fit mom is gonna wear the stretchy pants she maybe outta switch to thongs. Maybe after seeing her lines on national TV she will.
        I hate seeing that on a woman. I think that might be ONE of the worst thing to see in the gym (among others!)....panty lines. Hello!!!

Comment

Well...its just that its preventable. Don't tell me she doesn't turn around and check out her rear to make sure everything looks good before heading out the door. Despite that, she seemed nice aside from the rabid energy thing.
          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

And that is EXACTLY why I don't wear underwear in the gym. I gotta look good, ya know?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
              And that is EXACTLY why I don't wear underwear in the gym. I gotta look good, ya know?

Skip
              aaaaaaahhhh....
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

<--- for all of ya's!

*giggle, snort*

We've been watching this since one of the couples picked was from near here. They live on a cow farm & traded with some fat hoyte-toytee woman from Louisiana(?) or some southern state. That chick layed in bed till after noon, let her hubby do all the chores, made her hubby bring her breakfast in bed, etc. The farm lady got the hubby & 2 spoiled-teenage girls off their asses. The spoiled fat chick tried to milk a cow.....that was funny!!
                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                www.TrueProtein.com
                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                  The spoiled fat chick tried to milk a cow
                  Do you mean that in a metaphorical sense?

I am in one of those moods.... again.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip
                    Commando Skip reporting for duty........
                    Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Do you mean that in a metaphorical sense?

I am in one of those moods.... again.

Skip

Noooo, lol. Actual milk farm. The husband was trying to show her how to put the milk machine on the cow's udders. He was soooo annoyed with her. Then she forbids the kids from farming. The poor guy was in the barn all day due to that. Then she wanted breakfast in bed, wanted him to clean & make dinner.
                      Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                      Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                      www.TrueProtein.com
                      *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Yeah, it ought to be enough of a hint by now that you'd be matched up with your EXACT opposite. Could you deal? I know I couldn't.

Skip
                        I'm likin' this guy more and more. That's so funny!
                        Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                          Noooo, lol. Actual milk farm. The husband was trying to show her how to put the milk machine on the cow's udders. He was soooo annoyed with her. Then she forbids the kids from farming. The poor guy was in the barn all day due to that. Then she wanted breakfast in bed, wanted him to clean & make dinner.
                          I saw that episode. The hoity toity woman with her pink boa made me gag! I felt so bad for the little one who was upset that he couldn't farm anymore for that week.

Did you see the one with the woman who spent $4000 a week on herself & TRIES to get at least one hour a day with her kids? She hadn't cooked a meal since 1997. I watched that show with my jaw hanging open the whole time.

Makes me wonder how I would act if I had all that money & didn't have to work for it. I'd like to say I wouldn't change my morals or my values but then again, I wonder.... :albert: I sure would like to find out!

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                            Makes me wonder how I would act if I had all that money & didn't have to work for it. I'd like to say I wouldn't change my morals or my values but then again, I wonder.... :albert: I sure would like to find out!
                            You wouldn't change your morals or values, AI. You're solid.
                            Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
                              You wouldn't change your morals or values, AI. You're solid.
                              Awww thanks hun! :smooch:

But I'd still like to do an experiment to find out. All I need is the money. I could workout all day, have my "me" time, have 3 nannies, one for each kid & my dog. I could shop anywhere I wanted and buy shirts with sleeves that actually go all the way down to my hands!!! ah, that would be the life.

Comment

Working...
                              X