No announcement yet.

Skip!!... LoL.. TrueProtein ?? 4ya....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip!!... LoL.. TrueProtein ?? 4ya....

............ zup ma'man ????

Ok then, I got my protein via TrueProtein.com because for the most part I was sick-n-tired of payin' for lables and not quality.. BUT, the one thing I WAS NOT prepared for was the flava, er, lack of.. yikes!!.. I know I probably killed myself on this one but I wanted a pure whey product and got the following combo

Whey protein concentrate (plain)
    Sweetner (plain) &
    Aminogen

That's the NWSaint I'll never do that again combo!!!!

The one thing I know is I was spoiled with my previous protein that I took cuz it tasted superior.. well, the one ingredient that I know is missing is SUGAR!!.. not a lot mind you but just enough to make the difference incredible..

Note: they threw in a lb. of ion exchange for the order being delayed (very cool of'm to do so btw), so I mixed it all together, the whey con and ion.. that'd be 5lbs of the concentrate and 1lb of ion.. three words..

BITTER PROTEIN FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!OMFG!!

So, what would you recomend as a remedy for this situation ??.. I'll tell ya what I did, I threw in a couple scoops of Peanut Butter and Choclate Tillamook ice cream (Tillamook is a coastal city out here that makes the bom'ass ice-cream, mmmmm mmmm mmmmm).. but still, it has this bitter after-taste that I reckon I could get used to but do I have to ??.. and I don't mean this in a do I have to take protein sense but rather a what the hell do I do now & the next time I order ?? I wasn't sure of what kinda sweetner to order so that's why I rolled with the plain.. any help from ya would be awesome.. Oh yeah, btw, I also picked up 200gms of CEE/HCL.. what'cha think ??.. I've been hearing good things about it and thought if the absorption rate is all-that that i'd give it a shot.. So get back to me when ya can Skip & I look forward to your input (as always).. take care now.............Ez!

"NW"
    What we do in life.... echoes in eternity.

Bro, you are a spaz. LMAO!! You have more energy in a day than I have in a year. : )

Yup, you pretty much screwed up with that one as far as TASTE goes. However, do not forget 2 things: it only tastes bad when it is in your mouth so hurry up and chug it AND no matter the taste, the quality still can't be touched.

NOW, as for MY recommendations for taste due to your less than manly taste buds LOL, go with this next time and it you say this tastes bad you better take up golf for something. Order this:

100% WPI microfiltration
    flavored with aspartame
    vanilla or chocolate

Now, almost anything that you add to it - aminogen, vitamin complex, CEE, etc., is going to take away from the taste, I believe. I do not add these extras to the drink itself. I will be using the CEE very soon but I will not have it in my protein but rather take it separately.

Now, suck it up and chug that order down and I promise you that you will love the next order if you get what I have recommended. You will know when as soon as you open it up and sniff it because it even smells sweet.

Be cool my brother,
    Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Bro, you are a spaz. LMAO!! You have more energy in a day than I have in a year. : )
      Ya think ?? I think i'm just your normal high-strung 3 or 4 pots'o'coffee a day bb'r.. heheheheh.. Skip.. if you worked where I do for 10 & 1/2 hours a day where you can't rest except for lunch and breaks you'd be wired up as well.. TRUST THAT !!..LoL !

Yup, you pretty much screwed up with that one as far as TASTE goes. However, do not forget 2 things: it only tastes bad when it is in your mouth so hurry up and chug it AND no matter the taste, the quality still can't be touched.
      I hear ya bra'.. the quality is the MAIN reason I jumped ship to TP.. the pure shit just can't be beat IMHO..

NOW, as for MY recommendations for taste due to your less than manly taste buds LOL
      Oh no!!.. I know you DID NOT say that.. sheeeeesh.. LoL!!

go with this next time and it you say this tastes bad you better take up golf for something.
      see my last re: up above.. ahhhhhhhh, I see how it is now, comparing to T. Woods eh ?? I might bash someone with a golf club (especially during diet-time and no blueberry F'n pancakes!!.. LMFAO!!.. but to take up golfing, awwww c'mon now Skip.. wadda low-blow, I tell ya............heheheheh..

Order this:

100% WPI microfiltration
      flavored with aspartame
      vanilla or chocolate
      cool man... i'll give it a shot.. hmmmmmm, wonder if I ordered another 5lbs but in this combo instead and mixed it with my current NWSaint i'll never do this again combo if it'd help ...... thoughts ??

Now, almost anything that you add to it - aminogen, vitamin complex, CEE, etc., is going to take away from the taste, I believe. I do not add these extras to the drink itself. I will be using the CEE very soon but I will not have it in my protein but rather take it separately.
      Well the aminogen is really the only thing "added" to the whey in processed form.. I add the CEE with the whey in the blender before and after training, but that's gonna be it, other than that instead of ice-cream I plan on rollin' different flavors of nonfat yogurt (and no more friggin' golf comments.. hahahah).. this way I have different flavored whey all the time and don't get burnt out on one particular flava'..

Now, suck it up and chug that order down and I promise you that you will love the next order if you get what I have recommended. You will know when as soon as you open it up and sniff it because it even smells sweet.
      Really now Skip, it's not THAT bad, it just caught me off-guard (the bitterness), and i'm sure when I add the yogurt it'll help out a lot.. Anywayz, thanks for the advice ma'man, i'll take heed.. take care....................Ez!

Be cool my brother,
      Skip
      Is there really any other way to be ??.........*S*......................lata'.

"NW"

Comment

*shakes head*

You are too much, bro. : )

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

*shakes head*

Do let me know how you like the next order, though.

Skip

Comment

If you flavored packets of oatmeal to the plain protein its fine...i do that
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip
              *shakes head*

Skip
              ;-)

Comment

WARNING: DO NOT mix CEE with your protein mix... ................yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skip: Well well well... I figured out something this mornin'.... what had caused that over extreme bitter taste in my pro-mix WAS NOT the protein but rather the CEE that I mixed in with it... I tried the protein by itself (with a blackberry non-fat yogurt for flavor) and it was just fine.. so I thought, ok, time to drop some creatine.. I mixed it with water and I swear to gawd there it was right in front of me, the bitterness in it's purest form .. So again, to reiterate, DO NOT mix CEE with your protein or you WILL regret it without a doubt.. back to the labs...............heheheheh...................... ........Ez!

"NW"

Comment

Working...
                X