Chipotle Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipotle Deal

Check this out for a free Chipotle burrito.

http://www.chipotle.com/email/Electi...ectionDay.html

Better be a darn good burrito for 7.63....but with the coupon..it looks to be well worth it! I'll see ya there tomorrow!..( and tuesday)
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I know Chiptle is supposed to be awesome, but if anyone ever gets an opportunity to have a Freebird's burrito they are the BOMB!!!

Freebird's has been doing gigantic burritos for almost 2 decades and started in a tiny little place right across University Dr. from Texas A&M in College Station, TX. Lines are literally wrapped out the door and down the side walk at lunchtime...in Texas...in temps pushing 100 degrees, but it's worth it. I recommend avoiding the place at that time of day. They have several restaurants in the Bryan/College Station area as well as Houston. Don't know about Dallas or Austin. They have the regular (which is just smaller in size than Chipotle's burrito big deal), the Monster and the Super Monster which, I guarantee would make a real decent meal for Friggin. No second burrito needed. If you're ever out this way give it a try.
      "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
      Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

I love Chipotle's! I saw their advertisment the other dayfor this free burrito. Pretty cool deal.

Comment

I wish i read this post sooner that place is the best.

Comment

According to the website the bastards aren't selling any franchises?????!!!!?? I was thinking I should open one up here in NY as we have none!!!!!!!!!!!
            -KidRok-
            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

I just saw this. That was a scarry link to open at work!

LOL
              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
              www.TrueProtein.com
              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
                According to the website the bastards aren't selling any franchises?????!!!!?? I was thinking I should open one up here in NY as we have none!!!!!!!!!!!
                CC and I looked into one of their franchises about 2 years ago, and IF they would sell you one, it was about $750,000. I was bumming, because Philly doesn't have any either. It would be gold mine here!
                I work for chocolate

Comment

believe it or not , in the worlds third largest city we do not have more than two tex mex restaurants ! And on a scale of o1 - 10 they are only about 5 and 6 !!!
                  Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Working...
                  X