Another Addition to the Fam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Addition to the Fam

Last night Tam found a kitten in the parking lot of the hospital. We decided to keep her as well. We named her Sundae. And I have added a picture of Angel just for Frigginhuge.
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Both of them are beautiful, Future. I was gonna say be careful until I saw Sundae. It's understandable.

I will say that the gal we adopted our cat from started just like ya'll are and when we got ours she had 31 cats living in her house. It was more like the cat's house and the people just took care of them. She has the group down to just over 20 now. We keep in loose contact with her, but she's always trying to get us to take another.

Here's ours:
    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Yeah we are suckers.
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Your cat has great colors...sort of like Sundae too. Sundae just looks like a sundae so thats how I named her. Not too creative but different.
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

parking lot is where i got both of my cats...actually, one was in a box full of other kittens that someone just threw away in the dumpster. and the other was about a month or 2 old, begging for food at subway (was very skinny at the time).
          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

I wish we could have a cat.

I had to leave my cat with my parents, since no pets are allowed in the condo I own

I so badly want to get a cat and dog when I sell the condo and purchase a house. For now fish will just have to do.
            Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Working...
            X