Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroid precursors now illegal

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...h_steroids&e=4

Precursors now illegal..great..I am a drug addict according to the US government officials - whom smoke and drink to their hearts delight as they push ritalin on our children.

arrr!! :angry:
    The King of Average Women

You damn cheating junkie, pushing that crap on innocent adults who only want to better their physiques.
    What are you thinking. You're no better than a protein pusher, carb dealer, creatine crackhead.
    For shame, for shame!
    Lift big 2 get big
    TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
    mod at bodybuilding.com
    mod at iron-forum.com
    mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
    "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
    Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Fortunately, I live where steroids are purchased OTC and are quite legal...But if wanna buy some CO2 dude....perpetual pump man....eight hour pump.....

Comment

i am so grateful that we dont have that kind of problem here in Brazil !
        Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Originally posted by Hanuman
          i am so grateful that we dont have that kind of problem here in Brazil !

Only in America my friend!
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

yea only in america
            only in america is everything ass backwards
            land of oppertunity, yea if ure a politician or theif or foreigner who wants a free education, ok im done i dont wanna start a war on here
            frk
            :iagree:
            i always agree with what i say

Comment

Welcome to America, home of the steadily increasing imprisonment of decent people. It's the land of the free unless you are American.
              "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

A-FUCKING-MEN...ok yeah I am cutting back on the swearing but some of this political garbage is burning me up!
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

This issue is absolute political expediency designed to make Biden and others look like they are advancing on the War on Drugs. I like reading Romano's articles in MD on this issue.

I was in the States recently, and all my former buddies are into meth...this shit is so widely available and cheap and easy to manufacture that its scary...Couple days without sleep makes a perfectly friendly normal dude a paranoid and dangerous individual...But, lets stop people from abusing some andro cream for goodness sakes.

What horseshit this is....what next?? Creatine??

Comment

Working...
                  X