X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning!

:grumpy:

that was for you IH!!!

IH, turn away now, the rest is for everyone else.

IH, I said turn away!!!

Good morning everyone!! Have a great day!!
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Good Mornin to you GB and everyone else. Hope ya'll had a great weekend. Mine was pretty darn good! Other than a few soccer games it was completely lazy. Too bad today can't be that way. Im off to the gym, then parent teacher conference...gotta love that.

Have a great Monday!
    Leslie

Comment

Good morning everyone.
      Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
      Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Good Morning from soon to be wet again San Diego!
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Good mornin! We had a nice weekend, got some rain, now if we could only get the temp to drop. Record highs all last week, this week's supposed to be more of the same. Yucko!

Scary fashion alert! There was a pic in the paper this weekend of some fashion show and, I kid you not, there was a chick wearing leg warmers and heels. Have mercy on us all.
          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Morning guys and gals!
            Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
              Good mornin! We had a nice weekend, got some rain, now if we could only get the temp to drop. Record highs all last week, this week's supposed to be more of the same. Yucko!
              I know!!!! It's sticky weather right now. You walk outside, your hair frizzes up & your clothes stick to your body!!! ICK!!

Scary fashion alert! There was a pic in the paper this weekend of some fashion show and, I kid you not, there was a chick wearing leg warmers and heels. Have mercy on us all.
              You just gave me an idea of what to be for halloween!!! An 80's chic!!! Oh yeah, Like, I'm a valley girl, Like, I'm sooooo shure, totally.
              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                You just gave me an idea of what to be for halloween!!! An 80's chic!!! Oh yeah, Like, I'm a valley girl, Like, I'm sooooo shure, totally.
                Like, Oh ma Gaw! You, like, HAVE to post pics, okay! (I loved Valley Girls with Mr. Cage!)
                "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
                  Like, Oh ma Gaw! You, like, HAVE to post pics, okay! (I loved Valley Girls with Mr. Cage!)

Oh yeah!! definitely!! Ooooooh!!! An idea!!! :albert:

We should have an IM costume contest!!! Everyone post their costume pics up & we vote! Oh yeah, I'd love to see some of ya'll all dressed up.
                  Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Working...
                  X