• Show
Clear All

• T G I F

:flex:

We made it through another one!! :iagree:

Good morning and have a great day!!

"Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Good morning.....Every time I make it through another week I'm supprised I've hung on this long.
    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

good morning saturn.......................keep hanging on!!!

Comment

Good morning guys! Hope today's a good one.

Where's the crowd today? :albert:
        "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
        Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Good Morning...I'm here now so lets get the game started!
          HAve a great weekend!
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

good afternoon guys and girls!

Comment

Afternoon guys, a little late on this one huh?

Have a great weekend, clocks are gonna go back next weekend and its gonna be halloween!!!! so best relax this weekend before the kiddies start trick or treating!
              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

good afternoon!! It's soooo hot & muggy but it's supposed to cool off this weekend...

shorts or pants, shorts or pants... that's gonna be the toughest decision I have to make all weekend.
                Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

That's an easy call here, AI. Shorts. We're supposed to get rain all weekend and its gonna be record highs through at least next week. They're hoping for a cool front by Halloween. I'd just like to not be in shorts still when its time for Christmas trees. That sucks.
                  "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                  Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

One of my favorite pictures is one of me, hubby & the kids at the beach on Thanksgiving. I remember it being a cool day but on the warm side.... I remember a Christmas not to long ago when i wore sweater & I was HOT!!! East texas is great though, it snows maybe once a year & it's gone... just enough.
                    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

well its freezing cold and pissing it down here and its also going dark (18.30 here), with the only decision i have to make is pink raincoat or pastel blue raincoat?
                      Some people are so afraid of dying they never actually start living.

Comment

Working...
                      X