why i don't have a girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i don't have a girlfriend

i'm not "camera friendly," i don't "wear clothes that fit me," i'm not a "heartbreaker," i haven't "had sex with a woman," i don't know "how that works," i guess i don't "fall in line," i'm not "hygenic," i don't "wipe properly," i lack "style," i have no "charisma" or "self-esteem," i don't "own a toothbrush," or "let my scabs heal," i can't "reach all the parts of my body," when i sleep i "sweat profusely,"
    "When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you."
    Wimp Lo: Ha! Face to foot style, how do you like it?
    Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.
    Wimp Lo: Oh yeah? Then try my nuts to your fist style!

You are Johnny Bravo's Nemesis
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

You did post this as a funny thing right? I hope. Ummm...if not I apologize for laughing (out loud). :p
      "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
      Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

yeah, it was supposed to be funny but now that i think about it maybe some of it is true. hmm.
        Chosen One: I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is Earth.

Comment

Was that something Chris Farley said on SNL a while back? I can remember him doing the quote signs with his hands... very funny.
          Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

literally LMAO
            long live the memories of farley
            frk
            :iagree:
            i always agree with what i say

Comment

I don't have a girlfriend because my wife would shoot me, run me over, divorce me, take all my money, and then get mad....
              Lift big 2 get big
              TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
              mod at bodybuilding.com
              mod at iron-forum.com
              mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
              So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
              "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
              Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

I gots me some a dim dare "Ladie friends" uh huh!
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

hey if you want to rub it in take it somewhere else alright bro. you don't want me to start throwing bows in here do ya? :Punch:

Comment

Now you know hun, being a southern girl, I remember a few areas of Mississippi where the description you just gave would have them fighten for ya. If you add that you are missing a few teeth but you can't really tell because the snuff has the other teeth pretty well stained....hell, you could have a herum!

PS....thanks for the laugh
                    Leslie

Comment

I can't find one with a flat head, no teeth and big ears...

Long live farley.....
                      The King of Average Women

Comment

Working...
                      X