Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

foods i never thought of that can up the protein...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foods i never thought of that can up the protein...

fat free cheese(2g carbs- 5g protein)
    fat free sour cream(6g protein-2g carbs)
    beans(i wont eat them tho for obvious reasons)

im really look for u guys to post more of these items one may not think of to either spice up a meal or be a meal
    thanx
    frk
    :iagree:
    i always agree with what i say

I understand why you won't eat beans. I love pinto beans. One of my favorite meals is a big bowl of rice & beans with sausage & cornbread.

Just a little note about cooking beans. Did you know that soaking the beans first will actually get rid of the gas? You have to soak them overnight and then change out the water when you begin to cook. If you don't soak your beans you will most certainly not be popular with your woman in bed that night.

Just a tip. It really works!
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

I love pinto beans too, but my favorite are black beans. A steak burrito with black beans at Chipotle and I am in heaven! :dcchomp:
      What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Originally posted by BeeJ
        I love pinto beans too, but my favorite are black beans. A steak burrito with black beans at Chipotle and I am in heaven! :dcchomp:
        Oh yeah... that's one of the main reasons I love Tex Mex food so much!!! The beans are included in almost every dish whether it's refried beans on the side, a bowl of baracho beans, or a big ole' burrito or nachos...

omg. I feel like I'm going through tex mex withdrawels now. It's been 2 days since I had any!

Comment

Originally posted by FRKNHUGE
          fat free cheese(2g carbs- 5g protein)
          fat free sour cream(6g protein-2g carbs)
          beans(i wont eat them tho for obvious reasons)
          FRK, If you soak beans in water for 2 hours, rinse them, soak them for 2 hours, rinse them, do this for one whole day and no more gas, just soaking them overnight will not be enough...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
            FRK, If you soak beans in water for 2 hours, rinse them, soak them for 2 hours, rinse them, do this for one whole day and no more gas, just soaking them overnight will not be enough...

IH you are right. changing out the water often is best. Unfortunately, I'm not able to be as attentive. I have to settle for the overnight soak.

Comment

niiiice lol
              thanx guys,,,n gals
              frk
              :iagree:
              i always agree with what i say

Comment

Working...
              X