Monday morning.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday morning.......

Good morning to all you! Have a great day.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

What a boring day its gonna be. Lectures till 6. grr.

Comment

Hello Everyone ! just back from teh gym and getting ready for work. So much to do, I have missed chatting on this board. Thanks again to eevryone for their support of me in this very importnat time. Have a wonderful day !
      Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

good morning guys!

I feel for you asim; lectures suck!
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Monday....Monday......

I don't remember the rest of the words, so Good Mornin Ya'll
          Leslie

Comment

Good Morning all.....It WILL be a good day today! Got a Real Estate goal setting class this morning....and then? Next week, I get to take the calls that come in on the 800 number......Time to grab a buyer!
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Good morning everyone. It's still raining!! It rained all weekend too.

It wasn't easy getting out of bed this morning. It's one of those stay under the covers & cuddle with your man kinda days.
              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                Good morning everyone. It's still raining!! It rained all weekend too.

It wasn't easy getting out of bed this morning. It's one of those stay under the covers & cuddle with your man kinda days.

Whats rain?? Please send pictures! Oh, good morning AI...

Comment

awww... I'd be happy to share this rain with you HECK...

It's not really RAIN... it's more of an annoying drizzle. You know, you gotta keep messing with the windsheild wipers kinda drizzle. It irritates the crap out of me... either rain or stop.

Comment

Good morning, All!

It's an ok day. Would be better if The Munster wasn't on the road at this moment for work out of town. Oh yeah, and the kiddos have been sick this weekend. Good thing we changed plans, AI. Mia got it too. Oh, don't read all the way to the end of what you have. I'm rewriting it. Will send changes once I get to another stopping point or you've read what you've got, which ever comes first.

We finally got beautiful cool weather. Clear skies and everything.
                    yeah.

ppbbththth!
                    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

NO FAIR!!! It's still drizziling here.

Oh no, not Mia too! Well, hopefully you won't get that crud too. I guess your best bet would be to cuddle them but wear a mask...

I've barely started reading it. I keep getting interrupted. I've got it all printed out & I'm ready to dig in, but damn these people around here expect me to earn my pay!!! I'm sure this afternoon things will calm down & I'll be well into it. You've got time to rewrite & send it.

Comment

Good afternoon everyone, today is a glorious day!!!!

I got to sleep in, relax, and enjoy the day. Happy ThanksGiving to all ym fellow Canadians!!!

Gooble Gooble.....
                        Last edited by Creator_11; 10-11-2004, 04:55 PM.
                        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Oh yeah, it's thanksgiving for ya'll up north... Happy Turkey Day!

And... Happy Columbus Day to my fellow Americans... (hee hee)

Comment

Happy Turkey Day all of you Canadians.....Enjoy your bird!

Comment

Today was a great day to wake up. Nothing to do all day its columbus day. Anyday off from school is great.

GR03

Comment

Working...
                              X