Hey Guests!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guests!!

I see we have a lot of learkers in here.

Don't be shy now. Lots of good folks in here.

Just watch out for In-Human, he bites
    Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
    www.TrueProtein.com
    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

OK, OK, I'll stop lerking! Hi KRL, I'm The Munster.

Hee hee.

Oh and by the way lerkers and guests. Inhuman doesn't bite. But, from what I hear, he nibbles if you tickle him just right.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

ya he does bite,, we went for a workout and i called him a girl scout because he was decline benching db with 150lbs,, pffft i yelled out those words "come on you girl scout, this is baby weight!" ,, im sad to say it took me about an hour to type this post since i lost one arm..
      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
        ya he does bite,, we went for a workout and i called him a girl scout because he was decline benching db with 150lbs,, pffft i yelled out those words "come on you girl scout, this is baby weight!" ,, im sad to say it took me about an hour to type this post since i lost one arm..
        CrossFit Champions
        Champions Combat Arts

Comment

I lurked for 2 minutes before realizing I wasn't logged in......Does that count?
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

lurking.....ok - here's a quick true story...the phone company called my office (i live/work overseas but am on vacation now in the US). The phone company changed their policy and stated that we now have to pay via an electronic transfer at the official exchange rate of 5200 per dollar. Previously we paid the unofficial rate at 24,000 per dollar. To make this quick - we essentially went from paying $200 a month to aroun $600 per month. Then 5 minutes later they cut our phones.

About an hour later the electrician shows up to install new lighting. He blows entire building and knocks out our server, fried our fax machine and other office equipment. We lost the internet for about one week. Then the water was cut off for some unknown reason.

The organization I work for transferred money to our account, but it got routed to Pakistan leaving us broke and unable to take care of bills.

so in the course of one day - we lost phones, water and internet...and were left with no operating funds.

I shall now go back to lurking as this boring story is why I don't usually post. hehehe.e..
            The King of Average Women

Comment

wow, now that's a bad day. I'll bet it felt very primitive. I can't imagine not having my cell phone, my land line, the internet, tv, electric... might as well pitch a tent.
              Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Working...
              X