Black label society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black label society

Im not sure how long this band has been around but I heard a song called stillborn with ozzy in it.. seems like this band rocks , can anyone recommend any other songs ? :rocker:
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

I am not sure either. Zazza or Ares I would guess. I like them too.
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Ask bigp3, he's got a BLS graphic as his avatar. He might like them a little bit

Get the new Slipknot and Chevelle CD. They are both awesome! :rocker:
      What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

I feel so old....I've never even heard of them! What do they do?
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by BeeJ
          Ask bigp3, he's got a BLS graphic as his avatar. He might like them a little bit

Get the new Slipknot and Chevelle CD. They are both awesome! :rocker:
          Hmmm. I keep hearing the new Slipknot is good but I'm scared to get it. The single they released is pretty gay imo and not like their old stuff.

Comment

Ya I just like that one song called "duallity" just not the talking part he does,, I should ask bigp3 i wasnt sure if it was him or not,, speaking on this music anyone like "killswitch engage" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bellina
              Hmmm. I keep hearing the new Slipknot is good but I'm scared to get it. The single they released is pretty gay imo and not like their old stuff.
              Its pretty good. Its defiantely not the slipknot your used to, but still worth a couple of bucks. The first couple of songs rock out hard, but then they start getting a little slower. I hated the radio song to.

I always rock out to aol's radio: metal. They constantly play the oldies but goodies rock. Slayer, ozzy, black label society, megadeth, motorhead, judas priest, I could just keep going.

Comment

I don't think its right to have Slipknot and Chevelle in the same sentence. That's like saying go get some Jack and a latte.
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Future
                  I don't think its right to have Slipknot and Chevelle in the same sentence. That's like saying go get some Jack and a latte.

lol

Comment

Sure you can put them both in a sentence. It is acceptable to like different kinds of rock besides metal and uhhh....metal.

As for the new Slipknot being gay, well if you mean, it isn't just the same drum and guitar riff with screaming every track, then yeah, I guess they are getting more gay, lol. Metal is the most limited genre of rock and you can only keep putting out the same stuff before your creativity begins to stall and die. So yes, it is "softer" if you want to call it that than early stuff, but IMO, just as good but in a different way.
                    What really happened to Abe Lincoln - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtzryVP1BA

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
                      Im not sure how long this band has been around but I heard a song called stillborn with ozzy in it.. seems like this band rocks , can anyone recommend any other songs ? :rocker:
                      This is Zakk Wyldes Band "on the side" when he's not playing with Ozzy.
                      They've been around several years, they've got some good heavy stuff, but also a lot of boring droning stuff in there too.
                      Lift big 2 get big
                      TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
                      mod at bodybuilding.com
                      mod at iron-forum.com
                      mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
                      So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
                      "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
                      Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

Comment

Originally posted by BeeJ
                        Sure you can put them both in a sentence. It is acceptable to like different kinds of rock besides metal and uhhh....metal.
                        Well, liking different genres is one thing. But to put Chevelle in the same sentence when really the thread is about hardcore music ala ZW? That was my point. Sure, Chevelle is a very good band. It's apples and oranges. I was just staying with the hardcore music theme and Chevelle isnt in that group. That's all.

As far as music creativity? Well, for some its basically ok to have the screaming etc. Hatebreed is pretty much the same with most of their music but I like them. Slipknot? Same sound for most of their songs but it has intense screams and f*cking good lyrics.

But I also have all of Enya's cd's too.
                        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Future
                          Well, liking different genres is one thing. But to put Chevelle in the same sentence when really the thread is about hardcore music ala ZW? That was my point. Sure, Chevelle is a very good band. It's apples and oranges. I was just staying with the hardcore music theme and Chevelle isnt in that group. That's all.

As far as music creativity? Well, for some its basically ok to have the screaming etc. Hatebreed is pretty much the same with most of their music but I like them. Slipknot? Same sound for most of their songs but it has intense screams and f*cking good lyrics.

But I also have all of Enya's cd's too.
                          I hear ya man. I have a friend who listens to nothing but Heavy Metal (Hatebreed is actually his favorite) and James Taylor! lol When I get on BB boards and talk about music, I can't believe how many people seem to listen to nothing but metal or other hard driven music. I always think people need to open their mind a little bit as music is a great part of my life, and exploring different kinds of music is a really good thing IMO.

I agree with Slipknots lyrics. They always seem a step above other metal bands in lyrical content.

Comment

speaking on this music anyone like "killswitch engage" ?
                            I love Killswitch. I liked their self titled album much more than "The end of heartache".

Zakk Wylde and BLS rock! Stillborn is their song that got me hooked.

Look into "InFlames" - Reroute to Remain is a great CD of theirs. Heard their new one is pretty cool too.

For some really good, original heavy metal with crazy lyrics and great music: Acid Bath, "When the kite string pops". My FAVE album in the Heavy Metal genre.

After listening to heavy metal I will most always listen to the Cure or interpol. I love too many kinds of music.
                            COLORADO NPC CONTEST SCHEDULE, RESULTS AND PICTURES
                            www.jefftaylor.com

Comment

Ya I just like that one song called "duallity" just not the talking part he does,, I should ask bigp3 i wasnt sure if it was him or not,, speaking on this music anyone like "killswitch engage" ?
                              Hells yeah on the KSE!

Comment

Working...
                              X