My circle is complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My circle is complete

WE have a couple of cats. One is named Buffy...which is one of my favorite shows (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) sad but true. Now, we took in a stray the other day. We have been feeding her. We decided to take her in. She was abandoned. She is an all white short hair that loves to head but everything. She's in flea purgatory for 24 hrs right now. I named her ANGEL...from my other favorite show...ANGEL, which was a spinoff from Buffy. So now we have Buffy and Angel. Tammy gagged! Just like you probably are now. Sounds like somebbody has a case of the Monday's.
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Originally posted by Future
    WE have a couple of cats. One is named Buffy...which is one of my favorite shows (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) sad but true. Now, we took in a stray the other day. We have been feeding her. We decided to take her in. She was abandoned. She is an all white short hair that loves to head but everything. She's in flea purgatory for 24 hrs right now. I named her ANGEL...from my other favorite show...ANGEL, which was a spinoff from Buffy. So now we have Buffy and Angel. Tammy gagged! Just like you probably are now. Sounds like somebbody has a case of the Monday's.
    Ok.... not gagging about the cats or the names... but Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel? bleh!! I didn't know those shows were still on.

This just confirms the fact that you big guys are just softies.
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

I probably shouldn't make fun of your favorite shows. Now that I think about it, one of my all time favorite shows is... *ahem* The Brady Bunch.
      Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Definitely not gagging. That's cool of you to take in that cat. As for their names...well, my next dog will be named Bosco 'cause I love Bosco on Third Watch. Don't know what the dog will be, but I do know his name. :p

And AI is right...you guys are a bunch of big softies. Some more than others, but ya'll never cease to amaze me. :smooch:
        "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
        Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Thats' a noble thing you did Future....Our next yellow lab will be ginger.....like ginger from gilligans island!
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

F, You on clomid or something?...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human

After our conversation a little while ago, you know I'm not!
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

LOL No you dork! LOL
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

F, Man you are starting to worry me, this ain't the Future I knew in the past, what happened?...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Driving into town I found one of the strays I feed dead on the side of the road. It was sad. People drive pretty fast through there even though there is a stop sign. I grabbed a shovel and garbage bag and took care of him before some dog did. He was a really pretty cat too. Smoke gray coat with very yellow eyes. We named him Malachi from "Children of the Corn" since he liked to hide in the corn rows. We have too many strays because ass whipe people dump their problems in the rural areas. That's how Angel came to be. Anyway, yeah, I have a huge weakness for animals. I am a Defenders Of Wildlife member, Green Party member and official tree hugger. Theres a little FYI I havent shared on any boards before.
                    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

F, Man you are starting to worry me, this ain't the Future I knew in the past, what happened?...
                      Well, I have been reading this Bible I bought. Besides, I have been an asshole long enough...I am going for asshalf. And gaining some wisdom in my mistakes.
                      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Future
                        Well, I have been reading this Bible I bought. Besides, I have been an asshole long enough...I am going for asshalf. And gaining some wisdom in my mistakes.

Seriously man, I am happy for you, cause at one time I couldn't stand you and you probably the same with me, I am glad you are turning the new leaf, nice to see, but if you quit training I will be stopping by Ohio real soon...
                        "That damn log book"

Comment

I was letting too much of life get the better of me. And truthfully, I was just being too much of everything: asshole, dickhead, fucker, titwad, bastard, blah blah blah. I'd like to pace my issues and actually its really an effort to think before I type and speak but its helping. No longer being a MOD is a big stress relief for me. And yeah, taking care of cat's etc as a hobby etc is a nice stress reliever. I am taking off the week but no I am not stopping training. I am actually getting pretty excited to hit it hard...well for what I can...on Monday. And my opinion of you was, you tried, I didn't. You showed patience and effort. I didn't. You were the better man. I wasnt. I don't care about what people know about me at my gym. I'd like for them to at least know I am a person of character. And I havent had much for a while. Ok, enough of this deep stuff. And yes, IH, your actions made me think.
                          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Future-

sounds like you have made some big strides, and that is great to hear. Glad to have people like you on board here at Intense......
                            [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Thanks. A work in progress...
                              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                              X