Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best phrases to use in your resignation letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best phrases to use in your resignation letter.

1. Dear life-sucking, detritus-ridden, glob of primordial ooze?

2. ?and so with mixed emotions (excitement, joy & happiness) I tender my resignation

3. And to think, I owe this newfound wealth all to this firm and the supervisor who forgot to have me sign a non-disclosure agreement.

4. I concede that my disclosure of confidential accounting data to the IRS is, while inadvertent, unexcusable.

5. By the way, I've arranged it so Microsoft and SPA Anti-Piracy won't be in to audit your license compliance until the week I am gone.

6. Any attempt to contact me is acceptance of a contract for services at $4000 per day for a minimum of five days

7. You mean my work PC is missing?

8. Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. I stole the laser printer so the jokes on you.

9. ?and now aren't you sorry you made me upgrade the operating system by myself. Just try and guess the password you dolt.

10. By the way, two months ago, I used that blue toothbrush in the bathroom to clean the toilet.

11. In my grand jury testimony?

12. And since no one from management was in today, I simply left my id badge and cell phone on the desk.

13. ?and I don't know where my lottery winnings will take me next.

14. In conclusion, good luck finding the high yield explosive device I installed somewhere in the building. If my calculations are correct, it should be going off in approximately, five?four?three?two?
    Lift big 2 get big
    TrueProtein.com Use discount code ctg001 for additional savings on already great prices
    mod at bodybuilding.com
    mod at iron-forum.com
    mod at melanoplanet.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??
    "Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes.
    Because, then you're a mile away, AND you've got their shoes"

lmao!!! very nice!
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

I like those, but based on how slimy corporate america can be, most may never get the chance to resign.....they get termed or fired!
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Anything with "detritus" has my vote.
        International Elite Raw Powerlifter
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

If only my hubby would right that letter....
          Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Working...
          X