Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk...

    Well, my wife finished day 2 of the 3-day walk in just under 7 hours today! Today will probably go down as the toughest of the 3 days...There were several hills today and that made it extra tough...After cheering her along the way, I drove to the finish line about 15 minutes before they came in and set their tent up....There was definately some hurting bodies out there today....One more day and they are home free!
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN


  • #2
    You drove, what a guy, you should be shot!, I can't beleive you let the wife walk and you drove, she should divorce your ass, lol.

    I am glad she is doing good, tell her I said "smoke that last day"...
    "That damn log book"

    www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by In-Human
      You drove, what a guy, you should be shot!, I can't beleive you let the wife walk and you drove, she should divorce your ass, lol.

      I am glad she is doing good, tell her I said "smoke that last day"...

      Well, someone had to be in the support vehicle! Might as well have been me...( it was an afternoon of ham sandwiches and green tea!) Hey, at least I set up their tent! Tomorrow they will smoke the day!!! Thanks...
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

      Comment


      • #4
        Heck, Could I be in the food caravan, can I, huh, huh, what do you think?...
        "That damn log book"

        www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

        Comment


        • #5
          That's great Heck! She's tough! I wish they would do a walk like that here. How many people are doing this walk?
          Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


          MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by american idol
            That's great Heck! She's tough! I wish they would do a walk like that here. How many people are doing this walk?


            Ai, there are 3500 people doing this years walk! If you go to: www.the3day.org
            You can see the cities they come too...All of the paticipants wearing pink tops are all cancer survivors....Its an awesome site to see...
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by In-Human
              Heck, Could I be in the food caravan, can I, huh, huh, what do you think?...


              Can you be at my house by noon tomorrow? Of couse you can be part of the food caravan. The best part is that the food in my car never leaves my car! The walkers get their own stuff...
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Heckman
                Ai, there are 3500 people doing this years walk! If you go to: www.the3day.org
                You can see the cities they come too...All of the paticipants wearing pink tops are all cancer survivors....Its an awesome site to see...

                Thanks for that link! The closest one to me is in Dallas in 2005. That gives me plenty of time to get ready. Hey TLM - You wanna walk with me?!?!?
                Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great cause and your wife is one great lady, Heckman. Should be proud of her.
                  Typical IH, mention food and he's there! :dcchomp:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by american idol
                    Thanks for that link! The closest one to me is in Dallas in 2005. That gives me plenty of time to get ready. Hey TLM - You wanna walk with me?!?!?

                    I've got a better idea....you and TLM train for it and come out to San Diego in Oct and walk it with my wife!
                    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Heckman
                      I've got a better idea....you and TLM train for it and come out to San Diego in Oct and walk it with my wife!
                      Hell yeah!! That would be fun!! massages are included in this, right?
                      Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                      MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by american idol
                        Hell yeah!! That would be fun!! massages are included in this, right?

                        Well......sure, why not! My wife and her walking partner have 1 hour massages scheduled for tomorrow morning! But tonight, she gets one from me!
                        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GerryT
                          Great cause and your wife is one great lady, Heckman. Should be proud of her.
                          Typical IH, mention food and he's there! :dcchomp:

                          Thanks Gerry...yes she is one great lady and I am very proud of her. Today is the last day of the walk and I'll be there again to cheer her on!

                          And yes I noticed, IH jumped all over the food thing!
                          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Heckman
                            Well......sure, why not! My wife and her walking partner have 1 hour massages scheduled for tomorrow morning! But tonight, she gets one from me!
                            lmao... well, a massage from you tonight is well deserved. But, I don't want details please Be sure to tell her we're all rooting for her here on IM. She is one awesome lady
                            Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.


                            MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by american idol
                              lmao... well, a massage from you tonight is well deserved. But, I don't want details please Be sure to tell her we're all rooting for her here on IM. She is one awesome lady


                              Ok then, I'll spare everyone the intimate details...But I will let her know about all of the support from everyone! Thank you..
                              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X