Joint Fracture please check in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint Fracture please check in!

With Mt. Saint Helens spitting I'd just like to know that you're not effected and all is well.

Don't know who else is there in Washington state, but I hope all she's doing is spitting and everyone's ok. I understand the spitting I just don't want anyone to be spat on!
    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

I hear it's not that bad over there, but I would like to know how our dear friend JF is doing too.
    Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Hey Gang! Yeah, I was busting chest and back today and watched the footage on the tv's at the gym. The seismic activity has been building for a few weeks now. You could distinctly see the steam burst and then the ash eruption off to one side. The plume hit about 5-8 thousand feet. This was a relatively small eruption.
      I can still remember the 1980 blast. I was standing out in the front yard and clearly heard 2 ultra deep/loud booms in the distance (some 150 miles away to-boot!). Devastating.
      Got some relatives leaving for Europe next week (taking cheap flight with 3 stops, LA, NY, Genova). Hopefully it will have quieted down considerably by then.
      Thanks for checking in.
      -JF.
      Last edited by Joint Fracture; 10-01-2004, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks for posting. :smooch:
        "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
        Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Check in with us every once in a while so we know you're alive... gotta keep that post count climbin!

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
            Check in with us every once in a while so we know you're alive... gotta keep that post count climbin!
            Thou art too kind fair AI!
            Yet lately I've been lost in thought. I have contemplated my stature here at Int. Muscle and have assessed it lacking, save for the occasional witty barb. With so many talented, strong, and intelligent warriors....seems there is no longer a need for a worn out, broken down (though still valiant and semi proud) warrior born.
            Yon 200 post count no longer appears as daunting, but mayhaps tis a goal best left alone.
            Alas, I await any feed-back if thou so deems it necessary.
            Many thanks to my favorite Valkyries for their sincere concern.
            -JF

(P.S. s! ss! sss!)

Comment

HAH!!! You wanna question your place in this world? Try being one of only a tiny handful of females on a bodybuilding board! We need all the female friendly support we can get! Don't you dare disappear on us! You're ours and poot on anyone who has a problem with you! :grumpy:
              Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

s! ss! sss!
                Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
                  HAH!!! You wanna question your place in this world? Try being one of only a tiny handful of females on a bodybuilding board! We need all the female friendly support we can get! Don't you dare disappear on us! You're ours and poot on anyone who has a problem with you! :grumpy:

:iagree:

Not to mention, I would really miss your colorful posts. It's quite fun trying to figure out what the heck you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
                    G-u-l-p! Zounds! T'would seem there be some disagreement as to my retirement. Very well then!....With such gallant champions in my corner I hereby annoucne that I will post around one entry per week! Surely a fair compromise by anyones standard! So it is written.
                    -JF

P.S Nice touch with the s! ss! sss!

:p

Comment

:iagree:

Not to mention, I would really miss your colorful posts. It's quite fun trying to figure out what the heck you're saying.
                      Yeah, but you guys are all awesome with the training gains and stuff, whereas I sound like the Boston Symphony Orchestra just walking across the room. Snap! Pop! Keee-runch! Clack! Clank! Shudder! Thump! Boom!
                      Some of us just can't compete with you athletically talented types.
                      s! ss!

Comment

Originally posted by Joint Fracture
                        Yeah, but you guys are all awesome with the training gains and stuff, whereas I sound like the Boston Symphony Orchestra just walking across the room. Snap! Pop! Keee-runch! Clack! Clank! Shudder! Thump! Boom!
                        Some of us just can't compete with you athletically talented types.
                        s! ss!

puhleez! I get my motivation from the board. Stay here & get motivated. you don't have to be a big huge guy to fit in here. Staying fit & healthy are the main goals for alot of us on here.

I've been slacking lately anyway since I started working again. I need to get back into the gym so bad. I'm starting to get depressed about it. If I didn't come here as much as I do, I would have dropped my gym membership long ago. I may not be in the gym as much, but I'm doing some kind of workout at home, whether it's running or my big excersise ball. I give credit to IM for keeping me motivated.

Comment

puhleez! I get my motivation from the board. Stay here & get motivated. you don't have to be a big huge guy to fit in here. Staying fit & healthy are the main goals for alot of us on here.

I've been slacking lately anyway since I started working again. I need to get back into the gym so bad. I'm starting to get depressed about it. If I didn't come here as much as I do, I would have dropped my gym membership long ago. I may not be in the gym as much, but I'm doing some kind of workout at home, whether it's running or my big excersise ball. I give credit to IM for keeping me motivated.
                          Well, I've been doing this for 20 years or so (missed a couple with injuries though). Am I motivated?....maybe more like addicted I guess.
                          That's great though that this site has been helping you keep up your training (even if it's not formal gym work).
                          Yet with many structual/bone/joint problems....I have actually thought about what it would be like to throw in the towel. Maybe I won't actually quit, but it is interesting to ponder.
                          -JF

Comment

Hey! This is nuts. 10 more to 200! Whoo-hoo!
                            s! ss! sss!

Comment

[QUOTE=(TLM) - You're ours and poot on anyone who has a problem with you! :grumpy:[/QUOTE]

"Poot?" Such language! Sister HenriKa would be shocked! Shame! Shame!
                              -JF
                              s! ss!
                              :p

Comment

Working...
                              X