Hooray for my wife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray for my wife!

A BIG day for my wife today as a breast cancer survivor, heads out with around 3500 people to walk 20 miles a day for 3-days for for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation here in San Diego.
    What a women! You go girl!!!!
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Heck, You tell the wife, I said, "kick some ass", but not in those words, I still want her to think I am a nice guy, ok...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
      Heck, You tell the wife, I said, "kick some ass", but not in those words, I still want her to think I am a nice guy, ok...

I'll do that IH....But, she loves to hear "kick some ass" She already knows you're a nice guy!

Comment

Heckman, tell the wifey we are all behind her, spiritually!
        "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Great for her! That's wonderful, Heck! We'll be cheering from here!
          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
            Heckman, tell the wifey we are all behind her, spiritually!

Thanks GnB....By the time she finishes this walk, it may be awhile before I'm behind her... :sex:

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
              Great for her! That's wonderful, Heck! We'll be cheering from here!

Hey TLM...Thanks, I'll report back later after I speak with her and see how long it took them to finish day 1...I'll be at the 17 mile mark in a few hours cheering her on!

Comment

I love hearing about this stuff, it great Heckman, your wife sounds like a very strong individual, best of luck.
                Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Ok, I have an idea, she wants to train hard, lets do this the DC way, when she gets to each 5 mile mark, you get on her back, she goes 1/2 mile and she drops you, do this the whole walk every 5 miles, we have a RP walking set, what do you think, she would be game, I know her...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by Creator_11
                    I love hearing about this stuff, it great Heckman, your wife sounds like a very strong individual, best of luck.
                    Are you kidding, she is tougher than Heck himself, well so is his boy, see what happens when you get old...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

Ok, I have an idea, she wants to train hard, lets do this the DC way, when she gets to each 5 mile mark, you get on her back, she goes 1/2 mile and she drops you, do this the whole walk every 5 miles, we have a RP walking set, what do you think, she would be game, I know her...

It's worth a shot...let me run it by her! I like the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Creator_11

Creator...you hit it right on the head! She is beyond a strong individual....

Comment

Are you kidding, she is tougher than Heck himself, well so is his boy, see what happens when you get old...
                          Are you guys trying to scare me, about getting older, LOL

Cause its working,

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
                            Creator...you hit it right on the head! She is beyond a strong individual....
                            And its stuff like this that just makes you want to keep going, and try putting that extra effort into things for everyone else.

Comment

That's great Heckman. Give her my best.
                              2010 NPC New England - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                              2010 NPC Cutler Classic - Open & Masters Light Heavy
                              2001 INBF Constitution State - Open Middleweight
                              2001 INBF Natural New York State - Open Middleweight
                              2000 ANBA Natural Xtravaganza - Open Middleweight
                              2000 NGA New England - Open Middleweight
                              1999 NABF Maine Super Natural - Open Middleweight
                              1999 NABF New England Super Natural - Open Middleweight

Comment

Working...
                              X