3d Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d Art

Some striking example of three dimensional drawings. I find these mesmerizing.

The Vortex of Souls

Roman Pool

Comment

Trilogy

Comment

The Vortex of Souls - by night

Comment

Precipice

Comment

The name of the artist is on the tip of my tongue but it's not coming to me. I will recall it later on. If anyone here likes these, I think I have some more buried in my collection so please let me know if you'd like to see them.

Comment

That's some pretty cool artwork there IM^. Where did you find them?
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Now that's a good question Heckman. I have Gigs of assorted collections here and I don't know who sent me these.

Comment

IM that is really cool! I could just stare at them all day. Art like that is just amazing. I'd love to see more.
                  Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                    IM that is really cool! I could just stare at them all day. Art like that is just amazing. I'd love to see more.

Get behind me, cause I was first in line to look at them!

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
                      Get behind me, cause I was first in line to look at them!
                      Since I like you soooo much, then ok. You're lucky you caught me in a good mood this AM!! :smooch:

Comment

Originally posted by american idol
                        Since I like you soooo much, then ok. You're lucky you caught me in a good mood this AM!! :smooch:
                        Well, I figured it was either a true hump day for you or senor Juan was very good to you!

Comment

A lil of both! Can't beat that!

Comment

I find that kind of art work simply amazing. I can't even imagine what the artist sees in his/her mind to create works of art like that.
                            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Yes IM^, if you have more post them if you can. That is REAL art......

BTW_did anyone notice what was transcribed at the bottom of the image in pics 1 and 4?

The words DIES IRAE appear. There are letters under pic 5 also, but I can't see them clearly.

Curiosity on my part...could it be Latin? Or, could it be a play on the name Desiree, or a Biblical word/name with a special meaning behind it?

IM^, your thoughts? (and everyone else's).
                              [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                              Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
                              X