Matt Stonie 5lb Tub of Mass Gainer Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Stonie 5lb Tub of Mass Gainer Challenge

Can't figure out why the video won't post directly but here you go....

[youtube]m0eZTtpIQbI[/youtube]
    Last edited by Sammich; 01-16-2016, 11:48 AM.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

i can get through one glass.... hahaha

Comment

Didn't seem like to much of a challenge for him.....I would bet he puked it out afterwards..
      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

maybe Sammich can chime in on how he's able to digest all those calories and not be in serious danger?

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman View Post
          Didn't seem like to much of a challenge for him.....I would bet he puked it out afterwards..
          This is the current "Nathan's hot dog challenge" champ. The National competition held on the 4th of July every year. His YouTube channel has a bunch of these crazy things and he does them no problem.

I think he's only puked a few times but it's rare for him. Currently the number one rated competitive eater.

(Thanks for the edit, Sammich. You'll have to explain to me how you did that.)
          Last edited by Collabera; 01-16-2016, 02:53 PM.

*2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
          *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

Comment

Ermahgerd

I'd have serious diarizzle

Malto overload lol
            Last edited by DC_catholic315; 01-16-2016, 03:07 PM.
            I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
            I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Originally posted by DC_catholic315 View Post
              Ermahgerd

I'd have serious diarizzle

Malto overload lol
              That's the only thing I was thinking about too. Especially the incredibly poor quality of the Arnold brand (basically MusclePharm). Not nearly as much protein as it claims and it's mostly flavoring and extra sugars. I wouldn't use it if I got a free tub.

Comment

That would start shooting out my ass before I could get through 5 glasses:flush:

Comment

that guy is a machine
                  site owner of ironaddicts.com

Comment

Working...
                  X