Merry Christmas IM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas IM

Won't get too sappy but I did just want to say merry Christmas to you guys and gals. I've really come to know, respect, and admire several of you on here the last three -four years. It's crazy how you can become good friends and never have met some people. Guys like TLo and Kris sending me care packages and what not while I was deployed. Helping me stay positive during my medical ailments. Scott working with me and helping me with life decisions and advice on everything from number of reps to relationship and school advice. Nexa letting me vent and ramble about what to do with my life haha. Sammich giving me that high altitude EMP idea all those years ago haha.. Skip for all the help and expert advice. Running and keeping this forum free of crap and BS. And also Oh yeah for free! The longevity dvd, all the info he could easily market and not pour out for us but that's what he does because his passion. And also to Dante cause without my poking around trying to learn more about DC training I'd not have found this gem of a forum.

So merry Christmas you filthy animals

Mike

If you don't mind me piggy backing on your thread, Merry Christmas to everyone here at IM. I draw a lot of strength from you guys and gals. Wishing you all the best.
    2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
    2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
    2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
    2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
    2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
    2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

I couldn't have said it better!
      Merry Christmas! 🎄
      "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
      ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all too and hellllooooo from the hospital
        #docswholift
        PGY-1 FM
        "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

That's really cool. Merry Christmas!
            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

Comment

Haha, or HoHoHo

Merry Christmas Guys/Gals!!!

Yall are just peachy.

Comment

...day's not over yet! Merry Christmas, IM family!!

This is my first Christmas back in America with family for 8 years! So thankful!!
                  Unless a man undertakes more than he can possibly do, he will never do all he can.

Unfathomable progress is the result of consistent, daily steps toward a single goal

Comment

Working...
                  X