Social Media help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn "Future" Bellon View Post
    Also be willing to ask Elite and True Nutrition to reshare your posts etc. That can help alot when clients reshare as well. More of a word of mouth approach.
    I always hashtag both of them.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Well the hash tag actually would benefit them unless they post your hash tags as well.
      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I did a repost for you to see.
        International Elite Raw Powerlifter
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

old post bump. I don't do social media, all my coworkers love it. I prefer a private life. It is one of those things, right place at right time. 2019 it is cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
            I don't know if I agree with the approach I'm about to mention but it undoubtedly happens and usually works. Frequent posting and also networking like you mentioned. Bombarding people with posts on social media is akin to that damn little commercial jingle you can't get out of your head. Nationwide is on my side!

But think about the sites or people you can easily remember off the top of your head. They post. Alot. Everyday.

Now I said I'm not sure how I feel about it because I've always been a quality over quantity guy and I know you are too. Which this site does well too. And I'm not suggesting you alter your principles, but it seems posting things, anything to help get you name out as often as possible. Combine with the network aspect. You'd be surprised how many people will follow you just because you followed them. Sort of an unspoken reciprocity clause or something.

Just an idea. Maybe post pics like you mentioned. Success stories or testimonials. Old articles you've written over the years. Memes. Even current events in the fields of BB, PL, et. Like recaps of shows, cool videos of record attempts etc..
            This was a post from years ago and since then I have been forced to focus on social media even more. My approach has been to post once or twice per day so that the content that I do post, people will find useful or entertaining vs. annoying or repetitive. Even now, it's a different world (social media) than it even was when I posted this in 2015. I shouldn't have dismissed social media from the start. I was just plain wrong.

Skip
            www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
            Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: IntenseMuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

This was a post from years ago and since then I have been forced to focus on social media even more. My approach has been to post once or twice per day so that the content that I do post, people will find useful or entertaining vs. annoying or repetitive. Even now, it's a different world (social media) than it even was when I posted this in 2015. I shouldn't have dismissed social media from the start. I was just plain wrong.

Skip
              True. It is powerful but flooded these days. It’s like the Dot Com bust imagine being there at the start.

Many of those accounts are automated with fake replies to comments and messages. It’s great if you are 22 F, dog mom, loves to travel, Macha drinker, posts daily squat videos. Then the kingdom of social media is yours in 2019. Lol

I could never feel comfortable posting about myself. Just seems so weird to me.
              Last edited by intheflesh; 08-10-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X