Let's All Take a Moment to Brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's All Take a Moment to Brag

In my life, I don't like to talk about my accomplishments much. I try my best to stay humble and not brag about all the things I've done. Even if I'm proud. For example nobody cares how much you can bench or how much money you make. But every once in a while it feels good to brag about our accomplishments. Problem is we don't always have a platform to do so without others looking at you negatively.

So I would love to hear from everyone on multiple things they have done in their life they are immensely proud of but wouldn't go around telling everyone. I'm talking anything and everything here. We all have cool things to say that sometimes we wish other people knew about.

True Nutrition Discount: SRC745
    *2006 USAPL Washington State Powerlifting Championships- 1st, 14-16 age-148lb class -2nd Men's Open 148lb class
    •2x WABDL Worlds Runner Up - Teens 16-17 165lb
    *Former WABDL Teen 16-17 165lb World Record Bench Holder (Washington state record) of 396.6lbs

You first.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

Comment

I won Pennsylvania Junior States in wrestling when I was 10. Then I won't on to be a turd for the rest of my athletic career.
      The average silverback gorilla in the wild is between 5'7 and 5'11, and weighs between 298 and 397 pounds (according to wikipedia). Why not shoot for that?

-LoRez from T Nation

Comment

OH Gosh, what a thread starter...

Comment

I have many.

In high school I was voted most likely to die alone.

My father-in-law was so thrilled to be adding me to the family that during his wedding reception speech he picked up the mic, looked me in the eye, started weeping, and went home.

I currently have the most MySpace fans of anyone on my block.

I was all-county honorable mention in high school football.

I made the Dean's list a couple times in college.

My wife is hot.

My net worth is roughly equivalent to 20% of the circumference of the earth.

That is all I got for now.
          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

I beat mortal combat II on super nintendo with every character on the hardest setting.

Comment

1) I had a threesome in high school with my girlfriend and her best friend.

2) I took 2nd in Califorinia State Greco-Roman wrestling and qualified for the junior national team. Didn't go to nationals. I regret it, but I had the threesome during the time I would have been gone. So, I don't regret it too much.
              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                1) I had a threesome in high school with my girlfriend and her best friend.

2) I took 2nd in Califorinia State Greco-Roman wrestling and qualified for the junior national team. Didn't go to nationals. I regret it, but I had the threesome during the time I would have been gone. So, I don't regret it too much.
                Um, number 1 in adult life is impressive but in high school? You are the shit, bro. Props.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

My son is a badass baseball player. I was a standout when I was his age. Truth? He is far better than I was, however, I am not telling him that anytime soon.

I have the coolest motorcycle in existence. Well, I think so, anyway. lol

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                    Um, number 1 in adult life is impressive but in high school? You are the shit, bro. Props.

Skip
                    Plot twist: best friend is a guy

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                      Plot twist: best friend is a guy
                      Well played.

Skip

Comment

I got new boobs this year and they are fabulous!! Hahaha!! (•)(•)

Comment

Many throughout H.S.
                          my B.S. from Colorado State
                          my work accomplishments
                          my various shows, and my PL meet last year
                          mostly proud of not murdering anyone
                          "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                          ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
                            mostly proud of not murdering anyone
                            I can relate to this one so much.

I'm often amazed I haven't gone full Michael Myers when I'm on a bad day.
                            "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I'm proud that I've been beating my ADD and am being more consistent with the things I do.
                              I'm proud I do more reading on a weekly basis that I used to the entire past year.
                              Many things from the past year to right now.
                              Stuff I used to be proud off seems silly to me right now.
                              "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X