Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Pants

Mine all suck.
    Have a few addiddas and Nike ones, don't like them. I like the loose "sweatpant" type.
    I have 1 pair I love that is a cotton/poly blend from an outfit called siege fitness that's no longer in business apparently. They look nice so even if I'm just bumming around at the store or something I don't look homeless.

What do you all wear?
    Gasp has nice shut but I'm not paying that price.

Thanks

Workout Pants

Cargo/carpenter sweats from modells. My new cold weather favorites. $15-20!!!
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Just saw they still make Zubaz. I would get some but they are a bit to pricey for me right now.

Comment

Pajama pants! Every workout! They breathe the best and look bad-ass! No one approaches you if you have penguins or camo or Batman PJ pants on to bother you. Plus, Polar bears and Penguins give you 10 times the strength of Nike or Addidas!! I have tested that theory! My new favorite ones are my Walking Dead pair with zombies and blood all over them. Seriously, they do work great, and I wear them all the time.
        "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

If you don't mind feeling gay, Lululemon is pretty damn comfortable and really nice material. They aren't cheap though, so wait for a sale or clearance.

Full disclosure: I bought their Khaki "ABC" (anti-ball crushing) and they have an incredible stretch to them that makes them super comfortable.

Also, I bought their "bike and hike" shorts - look just like nice dress khaki shorts, but stretch and breathe.
          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
          www.316fit.com
          Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
            If you don't mind feeling gay, Lululemon is pretty damn comfortable and really nice material. They aren't cheap though, so wait for a sale or clearance.

Full disclosure: I bought their Khaki "ABC" (anti-ball crushing) and they have an incredible stretch to them that makes them super comfortable.

Also, I bought their "bike and hike" shorts - look just like nice dress khaki shorts, but stretch and breathe.

Holy shit that stuff is expensive!

Was hoping costco was going to have some puma brand sweats today i was going to check out but no luck.
            Just adiddas.
            Was is it so hard to find good workout pants that also look decent to wear all day on a bumming around day

Comment

GASP has nice stuff.
              But no way I'm paying $100 for a pair of workout pants

Comment

Originally posted by fireguy10720 View Post
                Holy shit that stuff is expensive!

Was hoping costco was going to have some puma brand sweats today i was going to check out but no luck.
                Just adiddas.
                Was is it so hard to find good workout pants that also look decent to wear all day on a bumming around day
                Yeah, I don't have any of their workout clothes - just the "dress" clothes. Otherwise I go to TJ Maxx and check out their workout pants. Costco does usually have some nice stuff too.
                Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                www.316fit.com
                Email: [email protected]

Comment

I was going to get some GASP stuff from EliteFTS just because I can get it at a discount. Not sure if I will as I really like their plain, cotton EliteFTS shirts quite a bit and they are much cheaper.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                  X