Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys, or girls(Jen) want refugees....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys, or girls(Jen) want refugees....?

And so It begins…ISIS Flag Among Refugees in Germany Fighting the Police

http://news360.com/article/311820821

This is like a real life version of the zombie apocalypse. Scary shit going on in this world....
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Obviously they would take advantage of a mass exodus; but if I was the head of a group of mad buttholes trying to infiltrate operatives into "enemy" nations, I'd do it the legal way as they'd remain inconspicuous.

Just voicing my thoughts.

I do feel the ISIS flag is going to become the new Swastika. Every edgy asshole looking for a cause is gonna be flying one at the first chance they get.
      0001Delta
      Heavyweight Member
      Last edited by 0001Delta; 09-14-2015, 10:23 AM.
      "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

It is my firm belief th
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
          This is like a real life version of the zombie apocalypse. Scary shit going on in this world....
          I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
            It is my firm belief th
            What does "th" stand for?

In the meantime, I agree with the part of your signature, "drink beer", lol.

Comment

I posted this on my feedback that I got:

"Alright, so I will try to break this down as simple as possible by doing it in a form of a list; 1. This video is constructed by a right wing extremist supporter. The making of this video as one and one only purpose; to create a anti-refugee reaction on social media. The way it's constructed is extremely biased as you all can see and it's sad to see how many people fall for easy tricks of manipulation. 2. The incident with the rock-throwing happened as a response to the refugee camp being attacked by firecrackers and stones by locals and this is confirmed by Amnesty International (http://www.amnestyusa.org/.../refuge...ees-and-asylum). 3. The incident where water was refused was a response by those who had been treated inhumanely and violently by the exact same police who afterwards offered them water and is confirmed by the Red Cross (http://www.ilpost.it/.../debunking-m...-video-red.../). 4. Some of the material that is shown in this video dates back years ago and is filmed in Rwanda - hence, it has NOTHING to do with the refugee crisis in Europe. 5. The incident with the trains in Hungary has to do with the fact that people who have NOTHING, spent their last pennies in order to board a train but was then REFUSED to board the train and at the same time treated inhumanely by the police and locked up and given numbers on their bodies, as if they were cattle. Would you not be desperate? 6. If you honestly think that people would leave their home behind, their lives and their everything unless they had to? Do you really think that people would board a boat that clearly cant hold them with their newborn babies if they weren't desperate to survive? People that flee have no choice. This video is a ignorant, racist piece of propaganda and it's extremely sad to see that people don't realize that and question the material."
              Use discount code "SNM815" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order! Which Means 10% off any 15+ lbs of Protien or 16+ Flavour Packs you buy.

Comment

As politically incorrect as this may sound: letting in Muslim refugees into your country is one of THE worst mistakes any country can ever make.
                The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
                -Stuart McRobert

Comment

This thread has me on the verge of starting a jewhad!

Comment

Neme,

I'll agree that it's a baited video. However being that Syria is a terrorist state (yes they house and support terrorist organizations) and we're at war with terrorists... The very people we would be welcoming into our nation without so much as vetting for security...

Fact is that I would rather leave them there to fight back for their own state then tuck tail and run for other countries. These people are not going to integrate and abide assimilation transforming into productive citizens in their new host countries... They're going to complain about not being accommodated and then tell us they had no other reason then to rebel against the said countries.

Countries need to do what's best for their citizens, not humanitarian PR for feel good campaigns.

Comment

This is a prime example of how people ta
                      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                      kind of a douche

Comment

Australia is going to take 12,000. This is not a big number at all but Australia has a total yearly refugee quota that is higher per capita than any other country.

In December our fruit picking season starts so we are very short on people who can fill the jobs. Local towns are trying to get the government to send the refugees out to the towns that need and want them. The towns actually need about 5 times this number of workers.

Food, housing and facilities are already their to take them and the communities are competing for who gets them.

On the radio today a refugee advocate was stating they will fight this occurring saying that this is akin to slave labor and forced labor and that we can't tell them what to do when they come here. I presume they are instead seeking that they go on welfare in the city rather than places like this:

http://www.visitnsw.com/destinations...-area/goulburn
                        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                        ~William Bernbach

Comment

Now the refugees are being told to breed with the citizens of the country they infiltrate.

http://www.infowars.com/top-iman-mus...eir-countries/

Comment

Long shanks- if we can't weed them out, then we'll Breed them out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by doug1 View Post
                              Now the refugees are being told to breed with the citizens of the country they infiltrate.

http://www.infowars.com/top-iman-mus...eir-countries/
                              Totally reliable source

Comment

Working...
                              X