I think it is. Nutz!!!
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I wonder if it's real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
      Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Shit just got weird.
        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Would do. Just sayin'. What?!?!?
          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Very "popular" now. Jenner gets national recognition, press, accolades & awards... the masses follow. We are collectively controlled by the media.
            Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

Originally posted by Swaminator View Post
              Very "popular" now. Jenner gets national recognition, press, accolades & awards... the masses follow. We are collectively controlled by the media.
              I agree, all those people being turned gay and trans by the media is so sad. God knows if I accidentally watched the wrong show, I'd be turned transsexual in an instant. It's a danger we all face.

Or, maybe, possibly, an environment of tolerance is being promoted and people who were forced to live in the closet for years and years are feeling safer to express what they feel.
              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                I agree, all those people being turned gay and trans by the media is so sad. God knows if I accidentally watched the wrong show, I'd be turned transsexual in an instant. It's a danger we all face.

Or, maybe, possibly, an environment of tolerance is being promoted and people who were forced to live in the closet for years and years are feeling safer to express what they feel.
                Hey guy, I am not saying it is right or wrong. Honestly, I don't care as it does not involve me. Actually I am cool with it, albeit indifferent. Let people be who they want. But you bring up a "possibility" of "an environment of tolerance being promoted." It is the media doing the promoting. Which brings us back to a reach around to my original post. We are controlled by the media. Thank you for your affirmation of my original post!
                Family Guy but also; Old School SoCal, punk rock loving, powerlifting, hardcore gym rat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLQ73EutoY

Comment

Looks like some photoshop going on in the side by side pics. The nose is more narrow and pointier in right, as well as jaw. Both those things look different to me.

Comment

I actually don't care about Kroc getting out of the closet. What I think it's weird is the whole "alpha male on a female body" crap... plus the fact it's extra weird that someone who goes the extra mile with male hormones such as a bodybuilder would then try to go the extra mile to look feminine... it's like trying to backpedal a unicycle going downhill.
                    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Originally posted by 0001Delta View Post
                      I actually don't care about Kroc getting out of the closet. What I think it's weird is the whole "alpha male on a female body" crap... plus the fact it's extra weird that someone who goes the extra mile with male hormones such as a bodybuilder would then try to go the extra mile to look feminine... it's like trying to backpedal a unicycle going downhill.
                      I couldn't agree more, great post.

Comment

:jaw:What........the.........F*ck......??:jaw:
                        "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Does this mean his log is going to be moved to female powerlifting and bodybuilding now on elitefts?

btw I am extremely against Jenner and everything it stands for. Its simply a publicity stunt to make a washed up athlete more money.

Watched 10 seconds of I am Cait and you might as well follow a random girl around with a camera and youll make a better show than this asshat.

Comment

I am surprised this is new news. I thought this was known a year or two ago, if not longer.

I was just having a conversation this last weekend about this and how nice of a guy he is.

I don't think the media promotes tolerance as much as they sensationalize. Tolerance is an individual thing.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: @intensemuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                            TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                              I am surprised this is new news. I thought this was known a year or two ago, if not longer.

I was just having a conversation this last weekend about this and how nice of a guy he is.

I don't think the media promotes tolerance as much as they sensationalize. Tolerance is an individual thing.

Skip
                              Lol, he may very well be a nice guy, I don't think anyone is arguing that. To us guys that are bb's, we just think it's weird as hell! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X