Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were these teachers when i was in high school???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were these teachers when i was in high school???

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...LUhh?ocid=iehp

Christ I hope the parents are trolling.

"You hurt my son in ways that you will never know. You hurt all of those boys"

bullshit, the boys are now legends in their graduating classes.

It seems that in general the professionalism in almost every work place has slowly deteriorated.

Comment

The hypocrisy is amazing. She is sentenced to 2-30 years? Yea, so she serves a couple of years. If she were a male teacher, she would never see the light of day again.

That said, I had a female teacher in middle school that had sex with students, and got them fake ID's to go out with her. There was another female teacher in my high school that had sex with several students.
      My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

God, I can't even get my students to tell me Newton's 2nd law, let alone blow me.
        Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
        kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by MyTMouse View Post
          The hypocrisy is amazing. She is sentenced to 2-30 years? Yea, so she serves a couple of years. If she were a male teacher, she would never see the light of day again.
          Trey Parker covered the double standard of these types of incidents perfectly in the South Park episode 'Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy.'

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
            God, I can't even get my students to tell me Newton's 2nd law, let alone blow me.
            Maybe if you shove your cock at a rate of 6in/s in their mouth then they can tell you the force?

Comment

"You hurt my son in ways that you will never know. You hurt all of those boys," said the woman.

I call bullshit on this. These boys were not hurt. They were loving every minute of it until they got caught.
              6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
              1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

Originally posted by Touche' View Post
                It seems that in general the professionalism in almost every work place has slowly deteriorated.
                It would seem so but I disagree. I think that the only difference now is that people don't keep quiet. Because of text messages, voicemail, social media, there are just too many ways to get caught. I think it is the same thing with police assaults - they aren't any worse now but you hear about every damn one of them.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                  It would seem so but I disagree. I think that the only difference now is that people don't keep quiet. Because of text messages, voicemail, social media, there are just too many ways to get caught. I think it is the same thing with police assaults - they aren't any worse now but you hear about every damn one of them.

Skip
                  But couldn't the increase in exposure of these incidents cause an undermining of society at an exponential rate?

Such as with steroid abuse. Back in the early 1900's you had X amount of people doing them. As exposure increased the % of population using them increased at a rate exponential instead of linear.

Or

On Facebook you see people sharing crimes committed by specifically African Americans. This could lead to an increase of people that develop a perceived judgement that all African Americans behave in this manor. So the ability to influence a larger population is there like no other generation before with social media.

It would be interesting to see numbers associated to social media's influence but unfortunately its hard to find quantitative data that backs up either of our stances.

Comment

I see teachers banging students but have no desire to get a teaching degree or bang students. I see your argument but I guess I just don't agree.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                    Instagram: @intensemuscle
                    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Skip
                      I tend to agree with this. The county next to mine had the circus of Debra Lafave, same county as Scott Stevenson. These kids are too quick to brag and have the avenues that go way beyond the circle of a few friends...
                      doug1
                      Light-heavyweight Member
                      Last edited by doug1; 07-13-2015, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                        I must have a sick sense of humor because this really did make me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by leegee38 View Post
                          I was dying too! Lol see ya in hell I guess!
                          2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
                          2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
                          2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

Originally posted by leegee38 View Post
                            lol, you pervs. Besides, it only works with the woman as the "adult"....
                            The Police, "Don't stand so close to me" was their fantasy...
                            Lol, I'm sure it happens with male teachers too, difference is, boys can't keep their trap shut. They are so quick to brag, they don't realize that is the beginning of the end....

Comment

Originally posted by FRANK_KOVACIC View Post
                              Trey Parker covered the double standard of these types of incidents perfectly in the South Park episode 'Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy.'

Sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X