Facebook selfies- muscle editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook selfies- muscle editing

Not a rant really (each to their own), I'm never one to take a selfie and post it up on social media it's just not my thing (unfortunately only for skips updates ��). Occasionally I see a post from a average gym goer or young gym buddies etc and the definition or muscle is overly impressive. As in it would take a miracle transmogrification or grams upon tren to achieve (latter I wouldn't be surprised). Girls/women edit pictures all the time, is there a trend for blokes too? Fuck I sound old ��
    Last edited by esoog; 06-26-2015, 04:55 PM.

The best is when a guy will post up a selfie with the caption along the lines of, "Gee, eating so many carbs all the time, barely training, and still staying lean IDK GUISE LOL."
    #docswholift
    PGY-1 FM
    "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

There are plenty of photoshop fail videos on youtube and a lot of the fails are guys so I guess it is prevalent.

You are old. My youngest son (under 10) records his videogame highlights and posts the videos on his youtube channel with a commentary. 10 is the new 15 and 18 is the new 30. However 40 is the new 30 too.
      "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
      Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
      'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
      ~William Bernbach

Comment

Sounds about right.....isn't making your life, and everything it involves, appear better than it is exactly what facebook is for?
        Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Facebook allows everyone to fool themselves into thinking they are celebrities.

Comment

Working...
          X